TO EVERYONE WHO SHOWED UP!!!

NELSONFFWDCRUZ

Recording / Performing Artist & Producer
Reaction score
THANX TO THE FAMILY MEMBERS OF THE VICTIMS OF THE SEPTEMBER 11TH TRADEGY, EXTRA (NBC TV SHOW), SMASH MEDIA TV (NEW TV SHOW COMING SOON ON FOX), RECORDING ARTISTS AND CLUBFREESTYLE PEEPS WHO CAME DOWN AND FORMED:

"ARTISTS AGAINST TERRORISM"

DURING THE RECORDING OF THE FUNDRAISING SONG AND FILMING THE FUNDRAISING VIDEO.

IT WAS TOTALLY OFF THE HOOK AND HANGERS.

GOD BLESS US ALL!!!

:)

Last edited:

DreaMGirl19

Reaction score
No freestyle scene aqui! hey give the 411 on wheN,
NELSON ALL I GOT TO SAY IS GOD BLESS YOU!!!

YOU HAVE A HEART OF GOLD, GOD HAS GIVEN YOU THAT HEART AND DAMN ARE WE ALL PROUD OF YOU, EVEN YOUR CAT IS I BET!!!!

KEEP THE GOOD WORK, AND MAKE ALL GOALS A REALITY;)

TO ALL THE ARTISTS WHO ATTENDED THIS GREAT CAUSE, MAY GOD ALSO BLESS YOU IN ALL YOU DO, KEEP THE GOOD WORK, KEEP FREESTYLE ALIVE TOO ONE LOVE TO ALL

LOVE AND LOVE OTHERS

sweetZ

Last edited:

CjAY

Recording / Performing Artists
Reaction score
MONEY MAKIN MANHATTAN!!...Donde La VIDA never slee
I GOTTA SAY that we all had a BLAST....It was AWESOME to be part of such a MOVEMENT TAKING PLACE!!!!

Everyone who attended I am sure will agree with me that was and will be a night to remember......I could see it now the SONG -VIDEO playing NON-STOP....Being EXCITED about the hole thing is an UNDERSTATEMENT for what OVERWHELMING FEELING went through me and still is....WOW.....

Nelson, I want to THANK YOU for allowing ME & those to be part of such a PROJECT.....The UNITY and COMPASSION was running RAPID and HEAVY that night.....The FAMILIES that came down made it ever more so real......I can't wait to see the end result...
OUR HEARTS go to all of them and everyone who has been affected by this one way or another.....Well I guess that includes us all.......

MAY GOD BLESS US ALL!!!!!

Enigma

Reaction score
Wasssup CJAY!! :D

I want to say god bless you NELSONFFWDCRUZ and all the other great artists for having such great hearts of gold, being there in a time of need! God bless.

-Enigma

Latin Nation

Recording / Performing Artist
Reaction score
Yo Nelson Thank you

For inviting us and letting us be part of such a great cause...1 love...take care...sup Cjay

Ashley

Recording / Performing Artist
Reaction score
Nelson FFWd Cruz ,

Thankyou for letting me a part of this wonderful project. Its for a wonderful cause and my parayers are with the family and victims of WTC Trajedy.

CjAY

Recording / Performing Artists
Reaction score
MONEY MAKIN MANHATTAN!!...Donde La VIDA never slee
ENIGMA WAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSAAAAAAPPIN!!!

Latin NATION don't forget the PICS & FLIX!!! Let me know when they are available & I'll run out to you for copies....

In case you guys didn't get to see my other POST there is a chance there will be a CONCERT on the 24 th of this month in ROSELAND for the "ARTISTS AGAINST TERRORISM"....OOOOOOo YEA!!!!........:cool:

Anyone else with PICS & FLIX of that night PLEEEEEASE GIVE ME A HOLLA.......

ASHLEY thanks for the ones you have sent me already...:D