Votes: 21 37.5%
  • I don't like it :(

Votes: 22 39.3%
  • I dunno

Votes: 13 23.2%

• Total voters

RoGeReM

Reaction score
I was very disappointed. Does not even sound like TKA. When Will I see you again was, by far, a much stronger track.

Putana

Reaction score
Currently makin' noize in Tampa Bay, Florida. Born
I voted "I dunno" 'cause I have mixed feelings about the track. I noticed it said "Kanomix", perhaps this is the housy version & there is a defined freestyle mix we haven't heard yet?!? I dunno! I like TKA regardless! The track was a little different than most of their usual stuff.....but than again so was "Crash"!

Y

yahaira

I didnt the new TKA song is too retro kinda sounds like disco not freestyle,,, dont get me wrong,,, I love disco music but Is just not tka!!!!!

*~LebenezFStyler~*

Reaction score
I Voted I Dont Like It Cause The Beat Is I Dont Know I Dont Really Like The Beat And It Sounds Like Somethin That Old Navy Plays When You Go And Buy Clothes From There, I Thought It Was Gonna Be More Freestyle And It Doesnt Sound Like Them, So Im Dissapointed Right Now.... :(

C

chyqo

i actually liked it!!!
surprised, huh? :eek:
i think this is like one of the best songs they ever made - even though i don't see myself listening to this song constantly cuz i know who it is... :p

Eluder

Reaction score
I don't like it, but I don't hate it either. It's not Freestyle, it's too housey. The beat's cool and all, but still not Freestyle.

C

chyqo

it's funny how people keep saying that it's too house-y and that it sounds more like house - DUH! it's a house song y'all! take it for what it is - and don't compare it to freestyle.

Eluder

Reaction score
It's a house song? I was unaware, I just d/led it, listened to it and that's it. Well if their intent was to make a House song they did a god job of it, still doesn't mean I like it though. ;)

Popstyle

Reaction score
where's the song?

Darn...

I downloaded it expecting to hear this new cool song, instead what I got was a bunch of repetitve drump loops and vocals.

Where's the song? That sounded more like a leftover house track from the 80's...with freedom doing the talking through out the entire track! Oh well...maybe next time!

: (

I'd still like thank the mods for making it available.

Peace................

LatinRazcal

Reaction score
no way is the song "house"....at least not this version!
i dont even know how to categorize it....but its just like that Modjo - Lady song....disco-ish!

i think its a decent song...just not the kind of music i buy.

Putana

Reaction score
Currently makin' noize in Tampa Bay, Florida. Born
I have quite an open ear to house as well as other genres of muzik that simply sounds GOOD & as I gotta stick with the track, at best, is just "OK".

U know which song this kinda sorta reminded me of ?(& ya'll may think I'm krazy) 'Fired Up' by Funky Green Dogs. The nice "freestylish" vocals & housy beat just were slightly reminiscant.