**tka @ Hmv Show**

Kenny Guido

Staff member
Reaction score
WOW!! thats all i have to say about tonights show and album signing! TKA got up on stage and just tore it up! there where plenty of faNS in attendance to watch the show. other musical guests that showed up to show support were JUDY TORRES, whom looked hotter than ever, that hyped the crowd as she greeted TKA onstage and NELSON "FFWD" CRUZ, whom always bring a smile to everyones faces.
TKA started the crowd off with "FEEL THE MUSIC". the crowd went simply wild as they gave them a taste of their new sound. a second familiar tune followed by the title of "WHEN WILL I SEE YOU AGAIN" which everyone chatting the lyrics to.
The boy decided to give the fans a treat. they busted out into "MARIA". that bought the fans into a frenzy! head bopping and hands being thrown in the air as the boys showed the dance moves on the stage.
The next song that followed was "BETTER THAN THE REST". the crowd couldnt get enough as TKA gave them more of what was in store for the future of TKA. judy torres got onstage and thanked everyone again and thanked TKA as well.
TKA stepped to the side along with Judy to sign autographs and cds for all the fans. they also took pics for any fans whom wished for them.

SHOUT OUTS to all of the CLUB FREESTYLE MEMBERS thats showed up: CRYSTAL, SEXYANGEL, MARTINI, CHAO$,NENA-3, LEX, MARLON, DAN & few more people i cant remember off the top of my head too!

mad thanks to TONY, KAYEL, ANGEL, TY BLESS, PEACHIE, HIS WIFE, JUDY TORRES AND NELSON "FFWD" CRUZ for making it a great night!! GOD BLESS TKA! PEACE!!!

Last edited:

MR.FREESTYLE

Reaction score
WAY TO GO TKA SORRY I COULDN'T MAKE IT I REALLY WANTED TO GO. I REALLY WANTED TO GET PICS OF TKA AND I TO HOOK UP MY NICE FREESTYLE PHOTO COLLECTION. ONE LOVE TO TKA AND ALL THOSE WHO REPRESENT. FINALLY THE KINGS ARE BACK.

M

Martini

OK I WROTE THIS IN THE SHOUT OUT SECTION BUT I WANT EVERYONE TO KNOW HOW GREAT IT WAS, SO IM ADDING IT HERE TOO. LOL

I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!! TTTTKKKKKAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

I GOT THE ALBUM, WHICH I'M LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW FOR THE 2ND TIME IN A ROW!!, AND I GOT MY AUTOGRAPHS!!!!!!! OOOO AND A PICTURE!!!! LOL...

TONY... YOU ARE SO SWEET!!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! HOW CUTE ARE YOU!!!!!!
K7... THANKS FOR THE THANKS... LOL
ANGEL... HI... WE DIDNT TALK MUCH... BUT UR A CUTIE ANYWAYS

TKA PUT ON A GREAT MINI SHOW AND THEY WERE VERY GRACIOUS; STAYING EXTRA TIME FOR THOSE OF US WHO WERE STUCK AT THE VERY END OF THE LINE (THANKS ANGIE)... LOL

SHOUT OUT TO:
CRAZYGIRL: CHACHA WE GOT THE FREAKIN PIC!!
SEXYANGEL: WISH YOU WOULD'VE STAYED. TONY ASKED WHERE U WERE. OUR PICTURE IS NOT COMPLETE... NEXT TIME MAMA!
CRYSTAL: YOU'RE TOO CUTE!
CHAOS: NICE MEETING U SWEETIE!
NELSON: NICE MEETING U... WHAT ABOUT THOSE MIDGETS? LOLL
DIANE: NICE SEEING U AGAIN CHICA... THIS TIME I WASNT PLASTERED AND FALLING OVER MYSELF. LOL.
KENNY: HOW DID I COME OUT ON CAMERA? LOL
WHO ELSE??? DAYUMM I FEEL HIGH. LOL....
OOOOOO TYBLESS.... NICE MEETING U! ;)

I HOPE EVERYONE GOES OUT AND GETS THIS ALBUM. IT REALLY IS AMAZING!!! TKA IS DEFINITELY BACK AND I AM DEFINITELY FEELING THE MUSIC!!

TKA FOREVER!!! :D

lex

Reaction score
........yo KENNY u forgot about me LOL .......the wifey loox good wit BROWN/RED hair....=0)

......shout outs to TKA, Judy Torres, Marlon, Felix, DAN, and NELSON......lata

Rosco

Junior Freestyler
Reaction score
TOO BAD THAT I WASNT THERE BUT MUCH PROPS TO DA FELLAS. I SAID IT BEFORE AND I WILL SAY IT AGAIN MARK MY WORDS TKA IS BACK IN DA HOUSE

mjswan36

Reaction score
hmv/tka

tka did there thing

As i filmed the show it was a great feeling to see all the tka fans get into the new music. Ive been behind the turntables and Ive felt the crowds energy when i rock a party. But when tka sets it off yo its crazy. this album is going to take them to the next level. And i will be behind them all the way. tka forever baby.

NELSONFFWDCRUZ

Recording / Performing Artist & Producer
Reaction score
TKA!!!

TKA HAS NEVER BEEN LESS THAN NUMBER ONE...

AND NUMBER ONE THEY'LL BE FOREVER...

THANX FOR AN EXCELLENT EVENING GUYS...

TYBLESS (THE TKA/K7 SUPERFLY - LOL), PEACHY (THANX FOR LOOKING OUT), MS. PEACHY (HELLO - LOL), CRYSTAL2001 (OMG SHE DIDN'T CRY), GWEDOKING (THANX FOR THE RIDE AND I'M SORRY FOR THE WAIT), MS. GWEDOKING (THANX FOR THE SANDWICH AND CHIPS), DAVIAN (THANX FOR THE CANDY), SEXYANGEL (IT WAS NICE CHILLIN' WITH U - I MISS HAR(ASS)ING YOU - LOL), MARTINI (YOU'VE GOT TO LOVE THEM TALL OR SHORT), MARLON (THE FILMING WAS EXCELLENT - PLZ KEEP UP THE EXCELLENT WORK), CHOAS (YOU ARE DA MAN) AND THE REST OF MY CLUBFREESTYLE PEEPS IT WAS NICE SEEING, TALKING TO AND HANGING WITH EVERYONE...

JACK, TKA GAVE CLUBFREESTYLE A VERY BIG SHOUT OUT ON STAGE!!!

MUCH SUCCESS AND LUCK MY TKA BROTHERS...

A FOREVER RESPECTFUL MUSICAL FRIEND AND FAN!!!

USA, TKA, USA, TKA!!!

:cool:

Last edited:

BBOY3000

Reaction score
wassup my freestyle headz!!
i just want to give a shout out to all my clubfreestyle peeps that came out and showed support to the #1 group=TKA. A BIG SHOUT to all those who participated in my freestyle documentery that me and my friend are putting together(lookout 4 dat in 2002). kenny thanx for all your help, you are da man! Nelson you kick ass! thank you also for your help, it was great seeing you guys, as always. Dan why did you take off so early? it was cool seeing u too. lex thanx for your help bro, see u at work today lol. TY Bless gracias for giving me the opportunity to film this event, it turned out great! i will see u guys again soon. nena it was really nice meeting u cutie. chaos thanx for the interview. i didn't get the chance to meet all the other clubfreestyle members, but hopefully at the next event. mad shout to Judy torres for the interview and BIG-BIG SHOUT to my favorite group-TKA!!
THE ALBUM IS BANGIN' GUYS
BETTER THAN THE REST & SEXUAL FANTASY ARE THE HOTTEST TRACKS!
one luv
*M A R L O N*

Sexyangel329

Honorary CF Member
Reaction score
HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY WELL I AM SO VERY GLAD I WENT ANYTIME I CAN SEE TKA I AM THERE FO SHO THEY ALWAYS PUT ON SUCH A GOOD SHOW AND THEY ALL LOOKED SO CUTE :) IT WAS NICE SEEING CF MEMBERS UP IN THERE I SEE US USUALLS ALWAYS SHOW UP LOL NELSON MI JODON I MISSED BEING HARRASSED LOL TO EVERYONE IT IS ALWAYS GOOD SEEING YA I POSTED MY SHOUT OUTS IN THE OTHER THRED DONT WANT TO WRITE ANOTHER BOOK LOL :D

LucyWTB

Reaction score
I'm so jealous i wasnt at HMV. I shoulda flown in for the big event..hehehe

If Crystal, Martini or anyonewho was at HMV lastnight could write up a review of the event for my club/site... or can email me pictures to post....id appreciate it! Thanks!!

Lucy

Crystal2001

Reaction score
Thank you for the shout out guys!!! Martini and Crazy girl, you da bomb!!! Nina...You know I love you girl!! Tybless...Lemme not say more, he knows me too well...lol...Kennyyyyyyy! MUAH!! Nelson...The drooling man wasnt drooling!!!!! DAMMIT...lol...Melissa...I love u too girl, u guys are da best!! If I didnt say you, its cause I gotta gooo...lol...I love you guys!! Pe@ce

ninadodat

Reaction score
TO ALL THE BORICUAS THAT SHOWED TKA MAD LOVE LAST NIGHT: WEEEEEEEPAAAAAAAA!!!!

I HAD A GREAT TIME!! I HUNG OUT WITH CRYSTAL UNTIL THE SHOW WAS DONE AND STILL DID NOT GET TO MEET ALL THE CF'ERS FROM THESE THREADS (oh well maybe next time) AND YES CRYSTAL DID CRY, I WAS THERE FIRST HAND....

THE SPOT WAS HOT LASTNIGHT. TKA SET IT OFF LOVELY AND I AM PROUD TO HAVE BEEN A PART OF IT.

TKA.....THE BORICUA KINGS FOREVER!!