Three songs I'm looking for

vinniesuch

Reaction score
Ok I'm new here so please bear with me. The three songs are the following:
1- Nicole Daniels - Forever ( don't know where to find the whole song by itself)
2- I think the songs title is The Search and I know some lyrics are " The search has ended I've been touched by someone who has no idea how
much". Don't know who sings and where can I find it.
3- This song is just lyrics that I know "I've been alone for far to long now I'm looking to find someone someone to love and cherish me someone to share all my dreams. I think the song is some kind of love and again who sings it and where can I find it. Thanks Vinnie

NYrican26

Reaction score
Ok I'm new here so please bear with me. The three songs are the following:
1- Nicole Daniels - Forever ( don't know where to find the whole song by itself)
2- I think the songs title is The Search and I know some lyrics are " The search has ended I've been touched by someone who has no idea how
much". Don't know who sings and where can I find it.
3- This song is just lyrics that I know "I've been alone for far to long now I'm looking to find someone someone to love and cherish me someone to share all my dreams. I think the song is some kind of love and again who sings it and where can I find it. Thanks Vinnie

i cant answer the 1st or 2nd question....but the answer to the 3rd, N.V. - SOME KIND OF LOVE

CPR Jose Ortiz

Reaction score
Nas-T- Boyz sing "THE SEARCH" on Onna Roll Records.
Nicole Daniels "Forever" can't be found on a cd in its entirety.
it is available on Metropolitans Mega Mix.

MICMAC631

Reaction score
I have Nicole Daniles "Forever"
Radio Edit and Club Mix

Send me your email address.....

louiedesa

Reaction score
And The Nasty Boyz had about 2 others out also that were just as slammin in the early 90's..

"Naomi and "What I am feeling"

Completely underrated!

KGee

Reaction score
And The Nasty Boyz had about 2 others out also that were just as slammin in the early 90's..
"Naomi and "What I am feeling"
Completely underrated!
Naomi was by performed by Of Unknown Origin with Oscar "Dutch" Pabon on lead vocals. He actually did a lot of the production work on the Nas-T Boyz tracks and both were released through Onna Roll records. I miss that label and wish they had put out more stuff.