those closed threads..........

Enigma

Reaction score
Org1 something you know that we don't? :heee Cause the penalties can be pretty severe for your lillll fwend :dgrin

-ant

toni

Reaction score
Krystal said:
Toni? I can't control what goes on in other forums but I can tell you this...as a MOD...if I see artist bashing in my forum...it's goin! If I see it in any other forum...it's getting reported to the proper MODS. After that it's up to them to handle it.

Yes Kayel is a member here on CF. You know how his post go and how he comes off when he replies...another reason the thread is closed and those posts were removed. Again I'll say if you feel I did wrong...PM Jack and let him decide.
i did pm jack

and yes i do know how his posts go...so cause he has a negitive tone, the topic should be cut short...i dont understand that...if he is going to be negitive then he should expect negitive replies, NO???

i was just wondering...cause i wanted to hear what people had to say on the topic...and i didnt feel like sorting through over a year of threads :walk

thanks for ur reply

Edalgiere

Reaction score
krystal i am not a mod and i support your action personaly i like the reaction when i tell an artist that
i belong to CF and it has so far been positive and would like to keep it so theres no place for artist bashing on CF

LaBettyBoop

Reaction score
Well I'm a little curious to know if my post has been deleted or moved again? It was titled "A Very Big Thank You From Artie". Originally I posted it in the "freestyle talk" section because that's where Legit announced Artie's award winning. Legit's post is still there. But then mine was moved to "Everything Else/Shoutouts". Now it's nowhere to be found.

Anybody???????

Krystal

Reaction score
No LaBetty but it's the same subject. He won. We congratulated him so by rights his "Thank You" as posted by you should be in that thread also. I just checked in FMT and it is in the thread announcing that he won. :)

Enigma

Reaction score
Enigma merged it. We wanted that cool thread to stay up. No need to make a seperate same topic thread for artie when it could have been posted there. :heee Same topic threads will get merged.

-antonio