those closed threads..........

DiamondGirl

Reaction score
JackG said:
If you ever have questions as to why CF is managed with great care
to ensure Freestyle satisfaction to the largest possible audience...
Feel free to post in this area, or if its a personal issue, PM a
Moderator or myself at any time.
I PMed you and you didnt get back to me....

smoothrhythm

Reaction score
LaBettyBoop said:
But Naya people are still responding to your thread. Why close it now? NO! There are CF'ers that are not "regulars", therefore they haven't seen your thread yet because they get on maybe once in a while. You should leave it a little longer. ;)
Yvette, my "Lemme find out Barbie" picture thread has been closed also. I really thought that the members could come to my thread and add their own funny pictures. This is not our site Yvette so let it be. We all know who the true pioneers are. :mdance

G_I_JOE_EMR

Reaction score
:sosad These posts were closed but then,
I'd like to see who comes up with a new topic and what the topic will be. Everyone start brainstorming :idea :idea so that I can post my replies :lol

Yeah it's time to move on with new lines of discussion.

1sxychica

Reaction score
Gornicevo said:
Why don't we just start a new "unscramble" thread?
yeah it was fun!!!

maybe we should start the unscrable game in canada section concerning ONLY canadian freestyle? lol i dunno haha :joker

toni

Reaction score
the where is the second a in tka thread was closed caused k7 gave a response

the response wasnt an answer to the question at all...however the thread was closed because k7 replied...now i know a lot of people probabley have a lot of things to say and probabley can answer the question...i cant understand why it was closed???

its in the rumor section, so people are suppose to talk about it, and list the rumors they heard

one response shouldnt cause the thread to be closed

just one example of needless closing of threads...its frustrating

Krystal

Reaction score
I closed it Toni cuz *I* personally didn't like the way the thread was going. You can PM Jack about it if you wish and if he wants it open again...either he or I can open it again.

Krystal

Reaction score
Orgntr1 said:
Nah, that's okay Krystal....i'll wait 'till my bud gives me a copy of the thread from the cf trash!!!
Really now? See that's interesting. I'd be curious to know who that is, but I have a feeling we can find out. :)

toni

Reaction score
Krystal said:
I closed it Toni cuz *I* personally didn't like the way the thread was going. You can PM Jack about it if you wish and if he wants it open again...either he or I can open it again.
i mean no disrespect...but arent there rules to what should and shouldnt be closed??

i didnt see the thread gettin out of hand at all

i mean your personal views are great to express, and i will respect them, but they shouldnt limit the forum

Krystal

Reaction score
Yes Toni there are rules. *YOU* didn't see it getting out of hand because before I closed the thread...I removed a couple posts that I took as antagonistic. I felt it was better to remove the posts and close the thread.

As I stated above...you're welcome to PM Jack about it cuz I am by no means perfect. I was trying to keep the peace and didn't want any artist bashin to start up. NOT sayin that it would have, but you never know where a thread will go once you post it.

La Mas Grande

Reaction score
Hey Krys As A Mod U Did The Right Thing. You Saw Something And U Acted Upon It. Not Everyone Is Gonna Agree But That Just The Way The Cookie Crumbles. If Jackg See's It Differently Then He Has Every Right And Power To Change It.

Krystal

Reaction score
LMG! LOL! I know mama! I was just trying to explain the reasoning behind it cuz it's not like I closed it out of spite so that no one else could reply.

toni

Reaction score
ahhhh...support coming from another mod!!!

but anyway...could it because k7 is known to be on the forum...cause i have seen a lot of artist bashing...and it doesnt get taken care of

but thanks for ur answer anyway

Krystal

Reaction score
Toni? I can't control what goes on in other forums but I can tell you this...as a MOD...if I see artist bashing in my forum...it's goin! If I see it in any other forum...it's getting reported to the proper MODS. After that it's up to them to handle it.

Yes Kayel is a member here on CF. You know how his post go and how he comes off when he replies...another reason the thread is closed and those posts were removed. Again I'll say if you feel I did wrong...PM Jack and let him decide.

La Mas Grande

Reaction score
toni said:
ahhhh...support coming from another mod!!!

but anyway...could it because k7 is known to be on the forum...cause i have seen a lot of artist bashing...and it doesnt get taken care of

but thanks for ur answer anyway
YES SUPPORT FROM ANOTHER MOD.
AS KRYSTAL SAID WHAT GOES ON IN OTHER FORUMS CANT BE CONTROL BUT WHAT GOES ON IN OURS WE CAN CONTROL IT. IF THE MEMBERS DONT LIKE A DECISION TAKE IT UP WITH JACKG.