They've been kidnapped!!!!

Dianita

Reaction score
So who's got the smilies? We are left with a mere 11 smilies!:eek: Please tell us Sal, that they are not gone forever. They give life to our posts; emotions to our thoughts...There are times you can only respond by slapping others with a fish, or with that little flaming devil guy...Things are just not the same. :(

Sal Collaziano

Heavy Lies The Crown
Reaction score
There were many thousands of smilies. Extreme overkill. It took far too long to scroll through all of them. There must have been over ten thousand. We should start a smiley request thread...

Dianita

Reaction score
Maybe we can go with the original pre-Brent smilies...the last list was a little too long, I agree. Though, we could probably use a few more...is there some type of smiley database to pick from?

Sal Collaziano

Heavy Lies The Crown
Reaction score
Maybe we can go with the original pre-Brent smilies...the last list was a little too long, I agree. Though, we could probably use a few more...is there some type of smiley database to pick from?
There IS a list of smileys but I forget where.. If I find some free time, I'll look into it. In the meantime, maybe someone else will chime in...