The start of the Official FreestyleFile show 2/26/05 with DJ Paradise, Naya& Dayer

Nyasia

Reaction score
The start of the Official FreestyleFile show 2/26/05 with DJ Paradise, Naya& Dayer

So come join us tonight from 7-11 pm...with DJ Paradise mixing along with Myself (Nyasia) and Dayer hosting. If you want to chill and relax, laugh, listen to good music, then this is the place to be tonight before you head out to do your thang!..

The Chatroom will be here on CF, AND WE WILL LET YOU KNOW NOW THAT IT WILL BE MODERATED SO NO BULLSHIT WILL BE TOLERATED. It's all about good times and good music!

To get to the broadcast you can go to www.FreestyleFile.com or use this direct link :http://www.live365.com/stations/djparadise2001

HOPE TO SEE YOU GUYS TONIGHT!

DJ Paradise / Nyasia & Dayer

4eVerFreeStyle

Reaction score
Dayum, no computer at home!!! Gonna miss it but I hope everyone enjoys themselves!!!!

Nyasia

Reaction score
I meant this SATURDAY the 26th..LOLOL Sorry my mistake! but be there!..lolol

Heavenly

Reaction score
Ummm am I seeing double....

Damn Girl you really do need your PA :biggrin

Nyasia

Reaction score
Yes Havenly you need to be doign this for me dammit!..LOL I need a drink!

Heavenly

Reaction score
Well NEXT time ask or atleast show me to proofread :walk more like running ...lolol

Heartbrake

Reaction score
Is Naya STILL drinking at work.... for real, I'm gettin my resume ready.... LMAOOOOO

Nyasia

Reaction score
wasn't drinkign today just eating me some RUM CAKE from the Cayman Islands..wooohooo!!

Heartbrake

Reaction score
What?? Are they looking for ways to slip you liquor? First it's the drink, now they're putting it in a cake???? Who do you work for??? BACARDI???

LMAOOOOOOO.... I think they just like "DRUNK NAYA" LMAOOOOOO

Nyasia

Reaction score
LMAO! *hiccup* no one of my bosses went on vacation to the Cayman Islands *hiccup*and brought back some RUM cake that *hiccup* we all starting eating and couldn't stop eating it!..LOLOL