*The Sponge*

ricanlips4u

Reaction score
A 5 year old boy walks in on his mother whose naked, and asks, "What's That?" The mother, a little embarrassed, replies, "That's my sponge". The boy accepts this answer and goes about his way. A few days later, the mother had just finished shaving and the boy walks in and asks," Where did your sponge go?" Mother was embarrassed again and "I lost it, but I'll get a new one soon." But this time the boy is determined to find his mother's sponge. A few hours later, the boy runs into the house and shouts, "Mom! Mom! I found your sponge!". The mother, shocked and curious, asks, "Where could you possibly find my sponge?" The boy replies, "The lady next door has it and Daddy's washing his face with it!"

HennyLuv159

Reaction score
Ayyyy mi madre !!!!
ricanlips4u said:
A 5 year old boy walks in on his mother whose naked, and asks, "What's That?" The mother, a little embarrassed, replies, "That's my sponge". The boy accepts this answer and goes about his way. A few days later, the mother had just finished shaving and the boy walks in and asks," Where did your sponge go?" Mother was embarrassed again and "I lost it, but I'll get a new one soon." But this time the boy is determined to find his mother's sponge. A few hours later, the boy runs into the house and shouts, "Mom! Mom! I found your sponge!". The mother, shocked and curious, asks, "Where could you possibly find my sponge?" The boy replies, "The lady next door has it and Daddy's washing his face with it!"