the slow version of angel by joee

1sxychica

Reaction score
there are several slow versions. i have or used to (i'm not sure) have a slow piano version.

i believe Kazaa has it when I looked for the club remix there were all kinds of mixes(versions)

SONYA

Reaction score
IF YOU ARE TAKLING ABOUT THE REPRISE OF ANGEL (THE ONE THAT THEY ARE ALWAYS PLAYING NOW) YEAH I GOT IT ON JOEES NEW CD. ITS IN STORES NOW AND IM PRETTY SURE ITS CALLED JOEE. YOU CAN GET IT AT HMV AND THE ONE AT YORKDALE MALL HAS A TON. BUT U HAVE TO GO TO THE DANCE SECTION AND LOOK FOR JOEES OTHER CDS CUZ ITS THERE. IT IS NOT ON THE WALL ON DISPLAY OR WITH THE NEW RELEASES EVEN THOUGH IT IS A NEW RELEASE THATS Y ITS KINDA HARD TO FIND. DOES THAT MAKE U HAPPY, I DONT BELIEVE YOU, ARRIBA AND THE REPRISE OF ANGEL PLUS NEW TRACKS ARE ON IT. ITS ONLY $10 SO U KINDA CANT GO WRONG.

Vinss-T

Reaction score
no I don't have it, but I don't like it. the chords change too fast, and it makes everything sound kinda awkward without a dance beat. I think that song is only meant as a euro song.

1sxychica

Reaction score
piano version that i have or had... is actually very good.

Tran Man, it sounds very nice :)

SONYA

Reaction score
THAT SONG WAS ORIGINALLY SUPPOSE TO BE A SLOW SONG. BUT JOEE SAID THAT THE WHOLE THING WAS STILL TO FRESH SO HE WANTED TO MAKE HIS AND EVERYONES MOOD MORE UP BEAT AND THATS Y HE MADE IT AS A EURO TRACK. NOW HE SAYS IT WAS TIME TO DO THE SONG AND THE SITUATION JUSTICE AND RECORD IT IS ORIGINAL AND MENT FORM. I THINK THE SONG IS BEAUTIFULLY DONE AND YEAH FOR ME IT MEANS SOMETHING CUZ THE SAME THING EXACTLY RITE DOWN TO THE AGE AND EVERYTHING HAPPENED TO MY FRIEND SO YEAH THAT SONG GIVES ME THE CHILLS.

Badboy29

Reaction score
You know what... Z103.5 is playing it to much... I hate that slow version, Sorry, but I'm not a big fan of slow song... I get there plan... there releasing it as slow now so that more people will get into it and probably try to revive it or something...

bassbump

Reaction score
The slow version was originally pressed on the truth rem,ix ep that contains 5 tracks; it is not new material and will unlikely break nationwide in Canada. Let's see if the disco-house track "sunshine" from Joee keeps hgetting a little more momentum since the cd dropped out of the Hot 200 Canadian album sales charts after its first week of release on Universal Canada.

SONYA

Reaction score
Yeah that sunshine song is horrible, i was really surprised with "does that make you happy" cuz he hadnt come out with a really good clubbing track for a while mind "i dont believe you" was really good too... Joee from before was amazing