The Random Thoughts Thread!

Boriqua_Beast

Reaction score
hell yea it is, it was bout 90 degrees here in NYC, just got back from taking the kids to Graham Ave in Bklyn to eat some mickey D's while mom and I had some cuchifritos lol then it rained a little so no playground but still a nice drive around good ol' B'klyn.

Boriqua_Beast

Reaction score
I caught my daughter listening to "Selena Gomez - Naturally" on Disney Channel recently and i gotta ask...Is it me or does the track have like a Euro Freestyle feel to it, you be the judge? heres a youtube clip of it.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fek3woAPr1g"]CLICK HERE[/ame]

Dianita

Reaction score
Uh-oh...someone said random thoughts. I am so utterly random that I scare me.

Okay one, I swear where I live is a climate zone in itself. When other places nearby are sunny, we're popping up with all these weather warnings...We only have like to weeks of spring here and the we get that lazy southern heat..and I mean it gets as hot as hell. Speaking of hell, there is a hell in Michigan, so when Hell must freeze over quite often...and then(get ready another tangent)....the only radio station even half decent by me is WHLF...but I always hear WHLL...so what they admit this is hell?

Ok and so my thought of the day, next time you driving down the highway and a car passes you, check out it's shadow. It almost looks like a Shrek-y type creature...cause those side mirrors kinda look like ears...It's fun to check out the other cars funny shadows, but, um....don't forget to watch the road....okay that's it for now.