The Officer: "Party Zone" (album)

francis

Reaction score
France is a desert for Freestyle music...
I would like to get The Officer's full length album & CD single "Party zone" out this last Summer. And it was distributed by Future-Sounds Records / SPV.

I checked out their web site, but I didn't find any information for ordering their stuffs.

Or if you know a store where I could order them, let me know. Thanx.

Peter

Reaction score
Germany.....where the Freestyle Scene is real quie
francis said:
I would like to get The Officer's full length album & CD single "Party zone" out this last Summer. And it was distributed by Future-Sounds Records / SPV.

I checked out their web site, but I didn't find any information for ordering their stuffs.

Or if you know a store where I could order them, let me know. Thanx.

Francis,

you´re asking the right person.......

www.jpc.de

Put "Officer" in under the searchfield......here you go.......

PS: Can u help me out to get the Original Maximum Freestyle Vol.1 ????? :cheers

francis

Reaction score
Thanx for the information Peter. I appreciate.

I see what I can do for "Maximum vol.1", but it will be hard to find it, especially the Canadian pressing. You should ask to somebody from Toronto, if Atilla didn't reply to you.

I'll keep you posted.

Francis

Peter

Reaction score
francis said:
Thanx for the information Peter. I appreciate.

I see what I can do for "Maximum vol.1", but it will be hard to find it, especially the Canadian pressing. You should ask to somebody from Toronto, if Atilla didn't reply to you.

I'll keep you posted.

Francis

I think you know what happened that Atilla dont get back to me.....???!!!

Peter

Reaction score
francis said:
I guessed naturally...because he never replied to my emails 1.5 or 2 years ago. So...I was pretty sure that he won't get back to you :shush

Yeah, thats right......but i had a another problem with him.......i had good contact with him tilll the day i wrote him a mail with some critics about the
Vol.3 of his Maximum Freestyle Series.....and i told him that the song from Ackie sounds very awful and off the Beat/Vocals.......he was so angry about that and wrote me a very bad Mail and he breaked up the contact :rolleyes

francis

Reaction score
Peter said:
Yeah, thats right......but i had a another problem with him.......i had good contact with him tilll the day i wrote him a mail with some critics about the Vol.3 of his Maximum Freestyle Series.....and i told him that the song from Ackie sounds very awful and off the Beat/Vocals.......he was so angry about that and wrote me a very bad Mail and he breaked up the contact :rolleyes

Funny...this happened to me too. Almost the same story. :D

Anyway, life goes on...I will live with that. LOL :)

I keep you posted for the CD, but I think it will be hard. I already asked to some friends in USA. They are looking for the CD for me.

Peter

Reaction score
francis said:
Funny...this happened to me too. Almost the same story. :D

Anyway, life goes on...I will live with that. LOL :)

I keep you posted for the CD, but I think it will be hard. I already asked to some friends in USA. They are looking for the CD for me.

I dont get it, cause some people want to make big bucks, but cant handle some critics...... :zoots

gee

Reaction score
Joee

i'm so hooked on Joee's music been wanting to visit his website.Does anybody know what it is? please reply thanks!