THE New Kings & Queens DVDS

Freestylepete

Reaction score
These new dvds are awesome Great Quality Entertaining I will give it 5 stars out of 4. Awesome i cant wait to see future volumes. YOu got to buy them for yourself.

Lamatrix

Reaction score
I rented them this weekend and I was impressed but disapointed too.
They had the Cover Girls, Coro, Lissette, shannon, and George Lamond. They interviewed Coro and Lisette and Shannon. They asked Judy a few questions and they lil suzy about the Cover Girls, Coro, and Lisette.
They interviewed Sal Abatiello and Andy Panda as well as Carlos Berrios. They showed TKA on the front but they were no where in there.
That was the disapointing part. They never showed Judy's accomplishments either. The other DVD was all about Stevie B.
My question is what happened to TKA? Judy Torres? Cynthia? Johnny O? The Latin Rascals? I know I know that it's too much to ask for on one DVD but realisticly I expected more. Not a whole DVD on Stevie alone. He's great and I am impressed with his accomplishments but there were more to interview for these DVD's lets hope that there are more DVD's coming soon with all the Freestyle artist like Nayasia, Willie Valentin, Nelson Fwd Cruz, Artie, David from Nice and Wild just to name a few. What did I think of the ones they have so far they were very good and brought back memories. Lets hope that theses aren't the last because I want the whole Collection. I'm on my way to buy these two.

Lamatrix

Reaction score
I HOPE SO MA CAUSE I WAS LIKE WHAT THATS IT NO MORE? I KNOW I'M GREEDY BUT I THINK THAT TKA SHOULD HAVE BEEN ONE OF THE FIRST.

EL_BORICUA_72

Reaction score
I just got my DVD of the King and Queens of Freestyle vol 1 and the best of Stevie B So far I saw volume 1 and I really Liked how they did the show especially when they showed Coro live on stage. Over all I really enjoyed it. It's a must that you get it and DONT get the bootleg version

Enigma

Reaction score
I don't have the DVDs yet (Im lazy :( ) but TKA should have been first. Hmm...

-antonio

Krystal

Reaction score
WOO!!!!!!! I watched Volume 1 last night and here's me pointing out "The Roxy" to my mom and the artist that performed just last month! LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I hope to watch the Stevie B one either later tonight or tomorrow!

I can't wait for Volume 2 and 3! :yeey

Ummm bout TKA...maybe they are saving the best for last! :heee Or maybe TKA was too busy to film the footage for Volume 1. ;)

scotthollywood

Reaction score
Got the Stevie B one Yesterday and Watched it this morning.. I was a little disappointed with the audio quality, but it is still a must have. I hope they do a "best Of" for all the major artists like Safire, Expose, Cynthia Etc... Looked all day in 8 stores for Vol. 1, they were all sold out... I guess it's gonna be Amazon.com for me.