The most beautiful poem written for me....

Nyasia

Reaction score
Wanted to express my thoughts somewhere and not even sure this person will read this or even know that this is about them.
This is not an attempt at a poem, cause i suck at that.
To be safe, this will be written to aim towards a male and/or female...

You ever knew someone who you really really felt great being with?
The kind of person thats just cool as hell to be with, although not with that person as often as permitted.
This person is classy, sexy-just beautiful inside and out.
The characteristics of this person are the kind that you always wanted but thought you can ever find.
You know those small, silly, simple things that make ya smile? Like a certain gesture, singing/dancing in the car or a certain pet name.
I love that soooooo much. That is better than anything money can buy.
You want to get the world for this person just because ya want to, not cause they ask for it.
The conversations: smart, edgy, sexy, erotic. Conversation is key. A great ear is key. Know someone who is both? I do....
I love this person and I shouldnt, but you cant fight certain things.
Is it normal to think about someone from morning to night time, ever single day?
I mean, really on the mind, not just saying it as a line. Probably not...Thats not a good thing cause it gets you crazy.
You know when you give something, either big or small, and it is genuinely appreciated?
You can hear the person smile on the phone. Man, thats so nice. Silly to you right?
I hold this persons hand and stare at them. I feel the arms, shoulders, neck--everything. The direct look of the eyes and that smile.
Your laugh is infectious. I'm laughing right now just picturing you laugh...The feeling is................dam, couldnt find a word.
The many common interests is an extra bonus. What are the chances of having all this. No such person? I know one.
You are my best friend whether you know it or not.
Even when you are tough on the phone and have been a little hurtful at one time, It affects me, but still so worth it.
Yes, you can hurt me or love me. Either way, you are mine.......but not really. Make sense to you?
With all you have been through, I want you to know that I APPRECIATE WHAT YOU HAVE AND WHAT YOU ARE...
I will remind you as many times nessesary that you are beautiful, warm, and loving.
I remember you telling me that doesnt get heard through your ears enough. What a shame...

Hey, you are beautiful, warm and love you.

Thank you for being you. Only If.......

D.J. Paradise

Reaction score
Niceeeeeeeeeee.........and her reply.

What beautiful words. I never knew I could be all that to you, or that you saw all of that in me. I am only being the way you let me be. you let me be who I am, when we don't speak it's misery, when we don't meet even worse.

I love you too even though I shouldn't but I won't think about how it can't be, just on how we can be while we can. When he soul calls, you respond.

Yes conversation is key, and you give me that in spades. You know when to listen, you lend me an ear, you give your opinion, never judging me or shooting me down.

You look at me as if you are watching your life starting over, and in that reflection I shine because I know I am the reason for that. Your smile, you touch, your kisses, your words all have a new meaning because I know what it is we share, and how beautiful and real it is.

Heat to my flesh
Breath to my lungs
that is what you have become,

The storm that pulls me in as I try to hold on,
I let go litte by little as my fear is gone.

Thank you for the love you have introduced to my soul.

TQM.
only if? more like only yours...

Te Quiero Siempre........XXXIII

D.J. Paradise

Reaction score
Thanx for the comments.
Like I said, it wasnt an attempt at a poem, it was just what i felt at the time.

Although that was written a while ago, I still feel exactly the same way.
well..............maybe times that by 1000.

Te quiero para siempre Nena,
Paradise