The Kings & Queens of Freestyle Vol: 2

loveme69

Reaction score
I just saw” The Kings & Queens of Freestyle Vol: 2”. Wow this DVD suck big time! I mean they can’t even put them in order of the box. They jump from video to Interview to screen. Why not play the whole videos? It looks homemade. I wouldn’t recommend this DVD to anyone save your money and buy these artist albums instead.

:sadsmile :sadsmile

frankie

Reaction score
It was a little rough around the edges,true they could of did a better job.But,at least their releasing FREESTYLE to the mainstream and educating FREESTYLE to the public.I personally loved the interviews with LIL'SUZY,JUDY TORRES,and CYNTHIA!They are releasing the DVD's at an afordable cost,so I think they do a pretty good job,and hopefully they will release more and add videos and live performances,theres still alot to cover with FREESTYLE.FREESTYLE fans seem to be very loyal to their music and artists.

Krystal

Reaction score
I ordered Volume 2 from Amazon...they gave me a date of late November for delivery so we'll see.

Krystal

Reaction score
I'm betting it's like Volume 1...where they keep cuttin back and forth on the scenes and don't play the full videos which is what most of us complained about on that one! :lol

eL ChiCho25

Reaction score
Vol 2 did SUCK, the Segments were too damn short without really tellin you anything.. And like the others... Wasup withthe videos? why dont they show you the ENITRE VIDEO as Bonus footage? and Why does Stevie B have a segment on this and then a whole dvd on just him?? Voil 3 doesnt look too promising from what I've seen so far.. You'll get a MUCH better tribute to our stars by ordering the homeade Freestyle dvds on ebay...

Melly22

Reaction score
Man I Just Ordered The Both Of Them From Amazon Now Everyone Keeps Saying They Suck Oh Well I Didnt Pay Much For Them Anyways...