The Kings And Queens Dvd

MR.FREESTYLE

Reaction score
CAN ANYONE LET US KNOW IF VOL. 2 WAS RELEASED. CAN'T SEEM TO FIND IT ANYWHERE. THANKS

eL ChiCho25

Reaction score
Yeah it was FINALLY... and it didint seem too Well Made... not for nothing, Im glad that they have Freestyle on Dvd.. but these vidoes could have been ALOT better made.. The Too short segments left me and my friend still wondering about the artists bios...(were they showing us vidoes? with commentary? or commentary with vidoes...?) If these videos were made like "Behind the Music" format they would at least have given the artist the tributes they really deserved... Homeboy and his wired microphone.. just looked a lil homeade.. There is ALOT of concert footage and photos, etc... that could have been used to make a better product for the artists and the fans.. At least its better than nothing... but I enjoyed the Performances dvd I got on ebay ALOT better....

canesfan3369

Reaction score
Tell me more about the performances video you got eL ChiCho25 sounds like one I need to get.

SONYA

Reaction score
Hey anyone got any idea how one can get these DVDs from Canada...chances are they gotta be ordered...so any info on where we Canukers can order them from :)

eL ChiCho25

Reaction score
Canesfnas.. hmm theres a girl on ebay who sells them al the time.. I think her name is "erica-t".. anyway.. She sells 3 volumes. Vol 1 seems like the best one.. 21 performances! The Covergirls show they did in Japan, George Lamond w/ Loose Touch doing bad of the HEArt on some Public acces TV lol... They look YOUNG AS HELL!!! then they perform again on Club MTV.. OFF DA HOOK! Corina, India, Safire... I was more than pleased... and the funny suprise was that most are in Stereo surround sound... Good luck in locating them.. you should be happy with them and erica-0T shoudl too for all this free advertising conyo! LOL

canesfan3369

Reaction score
Thanks eL ChiCho25! I already had the Vol. 1 DVD Krystal turned me on to that one and this past payday I went ahead and ordered Vol. 2 and the StevieB Vol. Oddly when I was checking Amazon earlier they said Vol. 1 was a 3-4 week wait, while Vol. 2 was able to ship in 24 hours...

I have yet to hear of anyone recieving a volume 2. Krystal Pre-ordered off of DVDEmpire and I ordered from Amazon and neither of us has recieved the Vol. 2 DVD.

I also ordered other items besides the Vol. 2 DVD and the expected ship date is the 18th of October so I will keep you all posted if I recieve Vol. 2

Peace!

eL ChiCho25

Reaction score
lol NOOOOO!!!! I'm Not Talkin about the "Kings and Queens of Freestyle" dvds.... I'm talkin about a set of "homemade" dvds on ebay... With several artists doing performances...and interviews.. Liked it ALOT better than the Kings and Queens ones...

mellow729

Reaction score
ummm freeestyle on dvd..i did not know....can someone tell me where i can get it or order it pls? id really really appreciate it thanx!!1

SONYA

Reaction score
I wanna know how I here in Canada can get the Kings and Queens DVD

MR.FREESTYLE

Reaction score
I GOT THE 3 DVD SET OF FREESTYLE VIDEO'S ON E-BAY THEY ARE AWESOME. I WISH THEY HAD MORE. THEY INCLUDE A LOT OF GREAT SONGS. KEEP SEARCHING ON E-BAY.

eL ChiCho25

Reaction score
I agree... They should have been done with the videos available to see alone and the commentary separate..