The Drunk

tanktruck

Reaction score
San Antonio *~*~The COVER GIRLS are Evelyn,
A Drunk gets up from the bar and heads for the bathroom. A few minutes later, a loud blood curling scream is heard coming from the bathroom.
A few moments after that, another loud scream reverberates through the bar.

The bartender goes back to the bathroom to investigate why the drunk is screaming. "What's all the screaming about in there?" he yells. "You are scaring my customers!"

I'm just sitting here on the toilet, " slurs the drunk, "and every time I try to flush, something comes up and squeezes the hell out of my balls."

The bartender opens the door, looks in and says, "You idiot! You're sitting on the mop bucket!" :stoned

Krystal

Reaction score
LMAO Tank! You'd have to be SOME KIND OF TRASHED not to realize you sittin 12 inches from the floor instead of 24! ROFLMAO!!!!!!!

Krystal

Reaction score
ROFLMAOOOOOOOOOOO! Ain't no one said ANYTHING about King Kong up in here!

I'm talkin toilet and mop bucket heights here! :angel

YOUNG MEGATRON

Reaction score
tanktruck said:
Hey Hey that's what they call me lol. This happening is possible because some places to keep a mop bucket in the bathrooms.
Maybee if the buckets fullof water, if not the bucket will tip over when you sit on it..............................oooooooooooppppsss.

tanktruck

Reaction score
San Antonio *~*~The COVER GIRLS are Evelyn,
YOUNG MEGATRON said:
Maybee if the buckets fullof water, if not the bucket will tip over when you sit on it..............................oooooooooooppppsss.
All I know is that I always stankd up to piss. No matter how drunk I get I'll lean against the urinal to piss even when the room is spinning around. lol Krystal, king kong was at work today!! lol