The Covergirls Official Website!!!!!!!

TOURBOSS

Reaction score
Like I said in the past, 2006 will be the year of The Covergirls. From being featured artists on upcoming arena tours to recording new music, this is sure to be a great year. It all comes down to the hardwork of the group,management, freinds and the love from the fans. While moving forward, The Covergirls want to get their fans involved an keep them up to date. So at approximately 12:00P.M. Saturday January 14,2006, the group launched their brand new website! Check out all kinds of info about the group including a bio of the group, discography, download music clips, check out the photo gallery, and see upcoming tour dates. Also there is a feedback section of the site so you can send a personal message to an individual member of the group or to the group as a whole. The Covergirls love to hear from their fans and now this is the way to do it. This is a fan site that will be updated regularly and this is also a site for the fans to keep up with the latest news on The Covergirls.
The Covergirls thank you for your support and hope you enjoy your experience when visiting their website.

WWW.COVERGIRLSMUSIC.COM

TOURBOSS

Reaction score
Glad you liked it Tank. Like I said before,much more to come!!!

Harv Roman

Radio Personality : WCEV 1450 AM Chicago
Reaction score
Classy look and tastefully done...great job...need to find out where I can pick up the most current material for airplay...

Harv

TOURBOSS

Reaction score
PM me Harv and I'll fill you in. And thanks for the compliment on the site. Classy group deserves an equally classy site.

TOURBOSS

Reaction score
tanktruck said:
Hopefully, you can add some live footage of the gurls preforming!! That would be awesome!!:meinlove
You must have been listening in on me and Evelyn's conversation,we just had the same idea!:idea

Freestylepete

Reaction score
Nice website. Need new songs by evelyn and the rest of the girls.