Thanks For Everyone That Tuned In-we Had Safire,mickey Garcia,dengel,shawn Michael...

D.J. Paradise

Reaction score
ONCE AGAIN WE HAD FUN TONIGHT BUT I MUST SAY IT IS NOT THE SAME WITH OUT HIGH TECH BUT WE DID IT.
WE HAD SAFIRE,MICKEY GARCIA,DENGEL,SHAWN MICHAEL. THANKS FOR EVERYONE THAT TUNED IN...........DONT FORGET THE NEXT 2 WEEKS WE WILL BE OFF THE AIR UNTIL AUGUST 31ST SO GET YOU REQUEST IN FOR THE 5 HR ALL REQUEST SHOW. LOOK OUT FOR THE REQUEST THREAD.
PEACE .......

Krystal

Reaction score
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPPPPPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Thank you PARADISE for playing my song! The show as always was

A W E S O M E!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Special thanks to Safire, Dengel, Mickey and Shawn for stopping by!

See you in 2 weeks! :yeey 5 hours! HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Crystal2001

Reaction score
You guys are the BEST! Thank you for playing My Sebastian and then ending the show with K77777. The mix was HOT as always. Let me just say, Im going to be depressed for the next two weeks till you come back, but hey..Thats ok..As long as your coming back its alllll gooodddd...:D

5 hours when you come back...Well damn..Ill be there with bells on..LMFAO!

Special shoutouts to TIMDOG..muahhhzzzz babyyy...Paradise with him and his wonderful mixes...JUNE who filled in last night..Hightech who better come back with him and his sexy voice..LOL! Although let me say, you guys who filled in last night were GREAT..;)..And shoutouts to all the artists who came and members!! We all love you guys...Have a great weekend! Hold up..another shoutout to my best friend KRYSTALLLLLL..Damn right..LOL!! Love ya ma!

forte

Junior Freestyler
Reaction score
Paradise,7 the File

It was a cool show sorry I couldnt hang outlonger but it was nice to hear the Safire Mix . Also Safire for joining us in the Chat .

Peace

Forte

Crystal2001

Reaction score
LMFAOOO!!!!! You know it ma!!! We stick together..the twins too (hehehe).....:D

(sorry, only Krys will understand my comment about the twins)...:p