Thank You Nessa!!!!!!!!!

La Mas Grande

Reaction score
I wanna take a moment and give my gurl Ness a huge shout out, with mucho thank you's, love and besitos. You are a gracious hostess, Amy and I felt right at home. Thank you so much for opening your doors to me and my nena, I will never forget it. We had an awesome time......

*muah*

Heartbrake

Reaction score
Welcome back LMG! We missed you here but glad you had a good time with Loca Nessa!!! Pics mama... where are the pics??? LOL

yburgos7

Reaction score
Welcome Back LMG!!! Glad that you are back...even gladder that you had a great time while you were away!

Nyasia

Reaction score
Glad you had a good time, and glad your back!..lol

now Martin and I have to make our plans to go visit before babydise pops out! :)

DjCaliente

Reaction score
Welcome back mama! im glad you had a good ass time in fla thats what its all about baby ya tu sabes! florida is fun :) (when there is no hurricanes that is)

DjCaliente

Reaction score
La Mas Grande said:
Naya, let me know when your going.:lol DJCaliente next time im gonna hit Tampa and visit my girl Heavenly.....

:yeey

aight cool :) just let either heaven or myself know whats up will hang out all 3 of us!

Itala

Reaction score
Welcome back LMG!! Glad u had a great time in Sunny FLA:wave :sflower

nessa's302

Reaction score
**sniff sniff** DIABLOOOOOOOOOOOOOO talk about bringing tears to a girls eyes! no doubt ma, u know how we do! Mi casa es tu casa! I got so used to saying "aight girls go clean ur room" LMFAOOOOO or "GIRLS GO TO UR ROOM" man I miss u guys and it hasn't even been 24 hrs (talk about issues huh) ok so maybe I have to re-think this whole living alone crap. I need to come up there soon!

Nyasia

Reaction score
Try Harderrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!! I Mean, Ok Mama, That's Cool..:)