Thank you for all your support with the Upcoming Benefit

RioLopez

Reaction score
hey guys, i just wanted to mention how important this upcoming benefit is to me.

I promote these Freestyle events because you guys are wonderful beautiful people and I love being able to contribute to a movement I grew up with. whether its giving new school a chance or giving the fans a chance to see their favorite old school artist. This event is different and I am proud to be a part of it.

I want to thank everyone who is involved in putting this thing together as well as those coming down and donating.

I assure you we will do right by you and Kristal, God bless her and her family.
I cant possibly imagine what they are going through while i sit here in the comfort of my home thanking God for everything I have.

I was watching Oprah last night and it completely broke my heart.
I worked in ground Zero and I know that want we see on TV and in the papers doesnt come close to the actual site which is bigger and worst than 9/11

This is the first benefit I am ever involved in and I am proud to be able to help putting this thing together. Not only am I contributing to this benefit but to an agency helping those affected by Katrina's wrath and I only wish I can help more.

God Bless you all and your families. Every life is precious so hug or tell someone you love them today.