Texas Freestyle

LatinOne

Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can get a copy of the Texas freestyle artist full length cd's?
Jaime-Heart&Soul cd
George Patino cd
Also looking for Felix Leave it all behind cd(not from texas) and Latin Rascals full length cd...

LatinOne

Reaction score
Peter said:
Hmm, Jaime is a tough one....

I didnt knowed that George Patino has a CD i only knew that he is on Southern Freestyle Vol.1 out of Texas
I know there was a guy who is a part of this clubfreestyle that mentioned that there was a cd available at Latin One stop in Dallas,Tx. I'm not for sure if he was for real but it was worth a shot.

Texas Giant Ent.

Reaction score
That Jaime cd has been outta print for quite some time now. You might wanna try thomas out at Turntable records there in Austin, He always has a bag of goodies somewhere in his shop. As for George Patino he never had a cd. His songs were only featured on comps as what was written. Felix I believe, but don't quote me was only available on vinyl.

leandrolopez

Reaction score
your night that cd was really hard to get. my boy hooked me up with an extra copy he had. i haven't heard these songs in a long time.

george patino just came out with an album. i heard it and it's good, it's different but it's good. george patino has a great voice.

hear say

Reaction score
u are right leandro the george aptino cd is good but different as well as the chris diaz album.. and the jaime heart and soul album is good also.. i have it and i still jam to it... his first album i also i have .. if these cds are required i can always ask my good friend mike over at top ten records.. he has it all ... so let me know

leandrolopez

Reaction score
yeah bro i thought it was going to be all freestyle but it has a little of everything. i like some of those instrumentals. but that boy can sing right bro. i have to go and check out top ten records cuz i need to buy new music bro. chris diaz's album is already out how is it? is it like george patino cd?

hear say

Reaction score
chris' album is different.. something like r&b type music... his song nicole has been playing on knon for awhile the cd dropped about three weeks ago... yeah u should go to top ten records and mike will help you out...

LatinOne

Reaction score
Texas Giant Ent. said:
That Jaime cd has been outta print for quite some time now. You might wanna try thomas out at Turntable records there in Austin, He always has a bag of goodies somewhere in his shop. As for George Patino he never had a cd. His songs were only featured on comps as what was written. Felix I believe, but don't quote me was only available on vinyl.
Yea, I tried thomas out at turntable sold out try 5-6 years ago and never restocked. DO you have an extra copy or something you may wanna cell? Original or burned?

LatinOne

Reaction score
hear say said:
u are right leandro the george aptino cd is good but different as well as the chris diaz album.. and the jaime heart and soul album is good also.. i have it and i still jam to it... his first album i also i have .. if these cds are required i can always ask my good friend mike over at top ten records.. he has it all ... so let me know
Say bro do you think you can get me a copy of the heart and soul from Jaime? Original or burned? Let me know

hear say

Reaction score
LatinOne said:
Say bro do you think you can get me a copy of the heart and soul from Jaime? Original or burned? Let me know

hit me up on the pm

LatinOne

Reaction score
hear say said:
hit me up on the pm
Cool what up bro. I am curious about those Chris Diaz cd's they were never avilable here in Austin. I have heard only 2 songs from Chris- "One for you" and "Forget" Do you have that Jaime W/ Heart and Soul cd?

hear say

Reaction score
yes i do have the Jaime cd as well as the chris diaz and the new chris diaz, if you want the new one email him at this email address

chrisdiazmusic@tmail.com let me know what u think