Sweet Tb

SONYA

Reaction score
Hello again,

I finally found out a little bit of info on Sweet TB and low and behold they are from Europe (Germany) I kinda figured though cuz of their sound. Neways like some of you may know I am going to Europe in 4 days now (nooooooooooooo lol) and i was wondering if they have a cd out... I have heard the groove me song. crazy and of course the club bomb LET ME FLY!!!!

thanks

Badboy29

Reaction score
Sweet TB has a new Song called "Crazy"! Its so far unfortunately only on Compilations or check out www.snarkmusic.de (http://www.djpasi.de/snarkmusic/mp3/crazy.mp3)- there you can hear a clean sample mp3 version of it... It's an amazing song... check it out..

Need more info on German artists??? give me a shout, messed up for a guy who lives in Toronto to know a lot about german freestyle

bassbump

Reaction score
No their first single was "groove me". The new track "crazy" is quite good after a few spins.

francis

Reaction score
France is a desert for Freestyle music...
"Crazy" is an Old single...only available on comp for the moment.

Hey Peter, you should post regularly some newz about the latest German releases? ;)

What last thing Peter: "Freestyle vol.18" (you favorite series!!!)will be available on ZYX Nov.4th. I'm sure that you are happy of this newz!!! ha ha ha ha!!! ;)

Francis

SONYA

Reaction score
wut year is the crazy song and wut year did let me fly come out i heard it towards the end of 2001 put it went big here in the spring of this year was it the same in europe

bassbump

Reaction score
The original release date for Sweet TB's "let me fly" was February 2001 as an import from ZYX/Cargo/Fusion III Music Canada. SPG picked it up for compilations this spring after it blew on radio, lta's and the frenzy.

We have only known of "Crazy" since its pressing on the import german cd compilation "freestyle in the mix vol. 6" and the cd single "freestyle maxi mix vol. 3" which were both released at the end of July 2002 and available here in early August. The 'in the mix vol. 6" cd also includes the great newer 'lta' buzz track from Double Effect "Devil". Fusion III distribution has recently priced all of its import dance compilations under CAN $18 which is a great incentive for retailers and consumers alike.

Last edited:

SONYA

Reaction score
kool thanks so i was a bit off withmy let me fly date oops i knew it was about a year ago