Stevie B. COncert November 11th...

djluigi1985

Reaction score
I Think if they bring in Freestyle artists who have not been to Toronto in a very long time would attract more people from all over ontario...

TOURBOSS

Reaction score
I totally understand what you are saying. I believe the organizers of this show opened it up to all ages an thought that would be the best move but it didnt exactly turn out like that. I think that older fans, and way I say "older" I mean the usually 25+ crowd usually don't attend all ages shows so I believe that kept many away. But hopefully the next time, the show will be an even bigger success than this last one.
And I agree that Stevie should come back with another group such as The Covergirls. We do shows together all the time and with a combination like that, this will be a show to remember!!!!!!
Just tell the promoter (Trieu) who you want to see. Give him your ideas and suggestions. He's a great guy and listens to what the fans want because after all, you are the ones buying the tickets! I guarantee you that he's reang this post.
Again, thanx Toronto, can't wait to get back!

For more info and to book Stevie B email:STEVIEBONTOUR@AOL.COM

djluigi1985

Reaction score
I just wanna say one more thing... it's not Stevie B., because he can attract the crowds by himself, but to make it an even better experience, i think it is important to go back to the format of the previous concerts like the Original Freestyle Rush in Toronto with Joee, Stevie B, Lil Suzy etc. And as you said he does perform with these other bands, so its time Toronto brings back the covergirls, timmy t, johhny o, cynthia, lisa lisa and people who havent been in Toronto since i can remember... And it seriously does not help when a certain radio station has cut back freestyle airplay in order to appeal to the "New Generation" of listeners... I think toronto needs an all dance radio station who would promote concerts like this till the whole world knows... I hope a few more people read this and feel the same way i do... More big acts like Stevie B. need to Toronto and back him up so it is not a repeat of friday night, if not, then promoters should stick with doing only 19+ shows...

Ps: Tourboss can i get a hold on his new cd/dvd?

TOURBOSS

Reaction score
What would be great is if a promoter from Toronto would book The Freestyle Explosion Tour up there. You'd have all the big acts, Stevie B, Lisa Lisa, The Covergirls, Sugarhill Gang, Debbie Deb, Shannon and more. These acts are the big draws and are the groups that the true freestyle fans want to see. As I said before, we love Toronto and would like to make it back there again. If anyone has an idea on how to get the ball rolling, please let me know and we'll make it happen.

for more info and to book Stevie B email: STEVIEBONTOUR@AOL.COM

djluigi1985

Reaction score
That would be a good idea...

Tourboss i m gonna bug you again... is there a way to order Stevie B's dvd and or cd online... i went on ebay and his cd is going for 36 american....

TOURBOSS

Reaction score
email me, I'll see what I can do?

for more info and to book Stevie B email: STEVIEBONTOUR@AOLCOM

touchnit187

Reaction score
Hi all , Dan from Rochester,NY. 34 now and BEEN a Freestyle Fan since birth, the early 80's.. I seen LIL suzy twice,Stevie B twice, and others...I never saw Zoe or Willie Valentine, Sabastian or Ury,etc...I could name em' all..LOL -

I was just wondering if there was a stop on the schedule for Rochester,NY and who was on that list and if you could send it to me via. e-mail-->touchnit187@yahoo.com - - - I know there aint much for clubs is this area or least its been awile since iv'e been to one- - LOL - Thanks so much- - from a TrUe' Free'style' Fan- - >
""""[]"""" (()) []_[] (C []--[] //\\// ! ''''''][''''''187
TOURBOSS said:
I totally understand what you are saying. I believe the organizers of this show opened it up to all ages an thought that would be the best move but it didnt exactly turn out like that. I think that older fans, and way I say "older" I mean the usually 25+ crowd usually don't attend all ages shows so I believe that kept many away. But hopefully the next time, the show will be an even bigger success than this last one.
And I agree that Stevie should come back with another group such as The Covergirls. We do shows together all the time and with a combination like that, this will be a show to remember!!!!!!
Just tell the promoter (Trieu) who you want to see. Give him your ideas and suggestions. He's a great guy and listens to what the fans want because after all, you are the ones buying the tickets! I guarantee you that he's reang this post.
Again, thanx Toronto, can't wait to get back!

For more info and to book Stevie B email:STEVIEBONTOUR@AOL.COM

TOURBOSS

Reaction score
djluigi1985 said:
That would be a good idea...

Tourboss i m gonna bug you again... is there a way to order Stevie B's dvd and or cd online... i went on ebay and his cd is going for 36 american....
check your pms