Southern Freestyle Vol. 2 / Tight flight Rec.

hear say

Reaction score
sorry to say that there was never a southern freestyle vol.2... there was only one but there was a follow up to that record label tight flight records cd called takin' you higher .. those cds are no longer made... the producer and record label owner moved to L.A. .........

Texas Giant Ent.

Reaction score
Actually the manipulator who was a coproducer on those 2 comps. still resides in Dallas.
Felony did move to LA to persue his movie career so I 've been told. Check with Latin One Stop in the Dallas area.

hear say

Reaction score
latin one stop wont have it either.. but i can get in contact with one of the artist who was featured on the two compilations... they might still have soem copies..

Peter

Reaction score
Germany.....where the Freestyle Scene is real quie
hear say said:
latin one stop wont have it either.. but i can get in contact with one of the artist who was featured on the two compilations... they might still have soem copies..
can u please ask them ??? Also i thought you have found a record for me....check ur PM´s if you dont know what i am talking about......remember

hear say

Reaction score
i will... keep in touch with you on that... what record was it??? let me know again... was it the jaime summer heat

RUBEN L

Reaction score
hey , i am a new member and was wondering if someone had a copy of that cd southern freestyle for sale or trade something?

RUBEN L

Reaction score
Peter said:
No one have it for sale ???

How can i get in touch with Latin One Stop URL ???

thx
I WAS WONDERING IF YOU HAD FOUND THAT COPY OF THE CD ?

DJOMNI

Reaction score
Peter said:
Hmmm, last time i had no luck with my inquiry.....

does someone has a copy of the Southern Freestyle Sampler Vol.2 for sale ???

thx
Peter
I BELIEVE I STILL HAVE A MASTER AROUND THE STUDIO ..EITHER 1 OR 2 OR BOTH... BUT ITS NOT REALYL CALLED SOUTHERN FREESTYLE 2 BUT ITS THE CD WITH FELONY, GEORGE, DALLAS PEEPS..IF THATS THE SAME THING YOURE TALKIN ABOUT I CAN BURN YOU A COPY DJOMNI@AOL.COM

RUBEN L

Reaction score
DJOMNI said:
I BELIEVE I STILL HAVE A MASTER AROUND THE STUDIO ..EITHER 1 OR 2 OR BOTH... BUT ITS NOT REALYL CALLED SOUTHERN FREESTYLE 2 BUT ITS THE CD WITH FELONY, GEORGE, DALLAS PEEPS..IF THATS THE SAME THING YOURE TALKIN ABOUT I CAN BURN YOU A COPY DJOMNI@AOL.COM
ARE YOU WILLING TO SELL BOTH OF YOUR BURNED COPIES OF 1 & 2 BECAUSE WILLING TO PAY FOR THEM BOTH!!! PLEASE LET ME KNOW !!