someone help

urdestiny

Reaction score
I Have Been Going Out Of My Mind Trying To Figure Out Who Sings This Song, Its An Old One But I Remember It Being A Lil Something Like This

Oh Lord Shes Got That Fire That Fire, ( And During The Song Some Chic Comes On And Says"hello My Name Is Keisha Im From Atlanta And Its Nice To Meet Cha" ......please Help Me Out This Misery,

WiCkEdFrEeStYLe

Reaction score
hey yeah i been looking for that song! anyone have a clue? i know it aint freestyle do is more like Miami Bass.

dj shymann jams

Reaction score
Yes, I remember that song always being played during mix shows in Atlanta when I used to live there along with "too much booty in the pants" by Sound Master-T and "nasty dancer" by Freak Nasty. I just heard it the other day at my friends' house when I went to record some records on to c.d. to mix live at the club. It was on the other side of DJ Taz "that's right"
-ooh lord, she got that thaya- hold on I'll be right back with the artist I must confirm my memory is correct...

dj shymann jams

Reaction score
Yeah, my first guess was wrong, my second guess was right. "Ooh lord she got that thyow, that thyow". - found out who sings Thyow - and discovered a new freestyle hit while doing the search! Make sure you check out G-Zel, "becuz of u" (detroit booty tech mix) at towerrecords.com. If you want "Thyow" by Zae, check out... (checking) - So so def bass allstars the first volume! I should have known it would be there! I thought so but wasn't sure so didn't check there. What time I could have saved if I had just went there first instead of discovering all these compilations I never really payed attention to before. - Well, There you have it, "Thyow" by Zae. I've done my work for tonight, it's 1:47 a.m. and I have to get up at 6 for work so I will continue checking out G-Zel and try to find out why it's $12.99 when it's a single...

"bass is lo" by Carl Zoe f/ Zae was one of my favorite songs since 1998. It can be found on -rhythm & quad 166Vol. 1-, which also features "swing my way" and songs similar to that and similar to "My Boo".

OOh lord she's got that thigh out, that thigh out!

-And they thought Thyow would be the next word to take over! "Shawty" made it, "baby daddy" made it, but "Thyow" didn't.

dj shymann jams

Reaction score
Make sure to check out L.I.V. "journey of love" (south beats mix) if you like freestyle music. It's brand new.

Make sure you check out LUKE "let tha monkey out" if you like funky bass/2step garage vocals. It's somewhat new - mid to late 2002 release.

If you like "love you down" and "time after time" by Inoj, be sure to check out her other songs.

If you like freestyle/bass (songs that are a mixture of both booty bass and freestyle), send me a message at kdm80az@aol.com - also if you like bass, freestyle, latin, dirty south hip hop, trance, and house in the mix.