Solo Debut Evelyn Demille

FREESTYLERICKY

Reaction score
HEY ALL NOT SURE IF YOU HEARD BOUT EVEYLYN DEMILLE WELL YOU BOUT TO RIGHT HERE HOT NEW CHRAITMAS FREESTYLE SONG 'ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS" WITH BACKGROUND VOCALS BY SA'FIRE EVELYN IS AWESOME PERSON AS WELL AS PERFORMER/SINGER SO CHECK OUT HER NEW MYPSACE AND LISTEN AND REQEUST HER AS A FRIEND U WONT' BE DISAPPIONTED
http://www.myspace.com/evelyndemille

...thanks freestyle ricky plz repost lets' show our artist luv and support repost!! repost!!

NY Dance Music Coal

Reaction score
Curious....how is the scene out in Rhode Island?

I've gone to Providence a few times but mainly have been based down in Newport. I have heard great things about Providence. Could a dance music scene in general (not just freestyle) happen in Newport as well??

It's something I'm toying with but I'd rather hear from the locals on this.

Sexyangel329

Honorary CF Member
Reaction score
Hey yall, I really dont post up but I look around to keep up on whats going on and drop a line every now and then when it involves people I truly admire and support. As I saw Rickys post (hi sweetie) I had to respond to his post, I truly admire and commend Evelyn on her new venture as a solo artist and must say I am truly impressed and proud of her and this amazing song that she has put her beautiful voice too, I must admit I have taken her voice for granted but there is no denying in hearing this new track that her voice sounds simply amazing and Safire lending her voice to the background vocals made it even sweeter so if you havent listened to it yet make sure you had over and check it out for yourself the track is sure to get you into the holiday spirit despite the state of the economy, we all need a little something extra to make us smile right about now and what better then sweet music to your ears. I am loving the new look to me its a new Evelyn reborn with a sassier and sexier style. Kudos to my Wilmita for urging Evelyn to shine like the star she is and for involving herself in such a a great project that is sure to lead Evelyn to bigger things, best of luck to you both in everything you do and for continueing to venture out on new things, gotta respect the initiative but most of all the use of good talent. Luv ya Divas

FREESTYLERICKY

Reaction score
Hey yall, I really dont post up but I look around to keep up on whats going on and drop a line every now and then when it involves people I truly admire and support. As I saw Rickys post (hi sweetie) I had to respond to his post, I truly admire and commend Evelyn on her new venture as a solo artist and must say I am truly impressed and proud of her and this amazing song that she has put her beautiful voice too, I must admit I have taken her voice for granted but there is no denying in hearing this new track that her voice sounds simply amazing and Safire lending her voice to the background vocals made it even sweeter so if you havent listened to it yet make sure you had over and check it out for yourself the track is sure to get you into the holiday spirit despite the state of the economy, we all need a little something extra to make us smile right about now and what better then sweet music to your ears. I am loving the new look to me its a new Evelyn reborn with a sassier and sexier style. Kudos to my Wilmita for urging Evelyn to shine like the star she is and for involving herself in such a a great project that is sure to lead Evelyn to bigger things, best of luck to you both in everything you do and for continueing to venture out on new things, gotta respect the initiative but most of all the use of good talent. Luv ya Divas

THX SEXY ANGEL WELL SAID!!!!!!!!!

latin babe boi

Reaction score
The song is a nice one. I brought my copy, you can purchase it at www.dancerecords.com/products/247569 The only thing that I don't like is that there are no other mixes, but I like the song. So I gather there is no longer a "Cover Girls" group or is she going to still be with them for special events.

Last edited: