So what has CHANGED as far as Freestyle concerned?

Dianita

Reaction score
I joined in late 2004, and I might be wrong in saying that freestyle was somewhat underground then. I think it's also making a rather decent comeback. I think some of us with kids, grew up listening and now they are also going to the concerts and supporting the artists.
Freestyle, I think is just starting to see some effects it has had as a global phenomenon. I've heard it credited for early influencing K-pop and I'm sure other places.

HAMMER777777

Reaction score
I joined in late 2004, and I might be wrong in saying that freestyle was somewhat underground then. I think it's also making a rather decent comeback. I think some of us with kids, grew up listening and now they are also going to the concerts and supporting the artists.
Freestyle, I think is just starting to see some effects it has had as a global phenomenon. I've heard it credited for early influencing K-pop and I'm sure other places.
I have never been to a concert or anything. I just like fast music so I put it on while driving. I'm out here in North Dakota so there's at least 1 freestyle fan here!