So we're back - and better than ever before...

Sal Collaziano

Heavy Lies The Crown
Reaction score
Well hello there! Yes, it's me, Sal Collaziano. I was here from DAY ONE with JackG back in 1921. We just underwent a major software upgrade and things are going to get better quickly. Say hello, ya wacko! :)

rnbastos

Reaction score
I was missing the club, even though I never posted much... maybe I can be more active now...
So, well, let's go! :)

HAMMER777777

Reaction score
It was only down for a short time while we were transitioning to the new software...
Oh OK, I'm a Long-Time lurker but just signed up recently. Seems this site has been up for A Long Time. No offense at all intended, but is there any reason why it's very sparsely active? I Know tons of people like this music, I'm surprised it's not more active.

Sal Collaziano

Heavy Lies The Crown
Reaction score
Oh OK, I'm a Long-Time lurker but just signed up recently. Seems this site has been up for A Long Time. No offense at all intended, but is there any reason why it's very sparsely active? I Know tons of people like this music, I'm surprised it's not more active.
Not sure, really. I figured after the new software - which is very mobile friendly - more people would participate. I guess everyone prefers Facebook these days.

HAMMER777777

Reaction score
Not sure, really. I figured after the new software - which is very mobile friendly - more people would participate. I guess everyone prefers Facebook these days.
Oh OK, LOL. I don't even have a smartphone, I just do this online stuff on my computer. Hopefully, more people will sign up. Take care...

Dianita

Reaction score
Heyy, nice to see this place up and running, I think? This site and its spin-offs were like a refuge for me. There were some people, that reached out to be because of this site that helped give me the strength to leave a really bad relationship. It would be great to see some familiar faces.

HAMMER777777

Reaction score
Heyy, nice to see this place up and running, I think? This site and its spin-offs were like a refuge for me. There were some people, that reached out to be because of this site that helped give me the strength to leave a really bad relationship. It would be great to see some familiar faces.
What was the bad relationship about? I have been with my wife over 20 Years and wouldnt ever consider leaving LOL. Also what is the spin-off of this?