Simpsons In Toronto !!!

PortuGino

Reaction score
Toronto: awesome music, women, cars and wonderful
as most of you already know, the new simpsons episode tonight is where the simpsons come to Toronto!!! it should be really cool!! make sure you all watch it and then post your thoughts about it!!
MARIO: make sure you record it for me bro!! i have to work tonight!!!

Eluder

Reaction score
As the comic book store owner would say... Worst Episode Ever! That was truly crap... they spent like 5mins of the show in Toronto, and they made some really terrible jokes... some were funny, but none that were unexpected.

SPYBOY

Reaction score
Global Television REALLY overhyped it. Like you said, the LAST 5 minutes of it made fun of Toronto. Few little laughs. I wouldn't blame the shows producers about the 5 minutes. I 'd blame those idiots @ Global that hyped it up, sad so sad:realsad

1sxychica

Reaction score
It sucked! Truly madly deeply!
What the heck was that about?!?!?! They were making fun of secutiry guards? I did NOT find it funny...
I don't know, but I hoped for something more ,since it was the idea of the Canadian guys who work there. These Canadians must not be from Toronto or they're not Canadian at all... blah!

Vinss-T

Reaction score
thats true... I expected more out of the toronto episode but the simpsons were there for only about the last 10 minutes.