Sending a shout out and birthday wish to...

Nyasia

Reaction score
My little baby. He turns three today... Angel, Mommy and Papa love you very much, HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETIE!!!!!!!! MUAAAAAAAAA.

Naya

lilitaliana

Reaction score
Happy Birthday Angel!!! We love you!!!

Love,

Titi Lisa, Tio Pedro, Nyasia y Gabriella Rodriguez

Nyasia

Reaction score
aww thanks Lisa!!!!!!!!!!!! :) you made my eyes water...

Naya

lilitaliana

Reaction score
He's part of our Freestyle family......his mama is a legend and his papa, well he always smells pretty!!!

doos

Reaction score
HERES A LONG SHOUT TO ANGEL FROM MIAMI
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND NYASIA YOU GET A SHOUT OUT TOO FOR BEING THE BEST MOM TO YOUR KIDS

FreestyleGoddes

Reaction score
Tell your little "Angel" that i said Happy Birthday. I bet he is cute as all heck. Friday is my friends birthday and his name is Angel!! But this isn't about him. Much love Nyasia and your family.

Nyasia

Reaction score
Hey Thanks Doos, and FreestyleGoddess!! you guys are terrific,
actually friday is his Fathers birthday (freestyleRacer). Have a good one guys and thanks.

Naya

doos

Reaction score
NO THANK YOU AND TELL PAPI DUKES HAPPY BIRTH DAY TOO
AND DONT GET TOOO CRAZY NOW ILL TRY TO STAY OUT OF TROUBLE IF TROUBLE DONT LOOK FOR ME HEHE..
<DEVIL COMES OUT>

Nyasia

Reaction score
Thanks, Wandy, you know that meant alot to me.. ;) See you Saturday or Friday if I'm lucky

Naya

Harv Roman

Radio Personality : WCEV 1450 AM Chicago
Reaction score
Happy Birthday, little Angel! You may not be able to read this now, but one day you'll see this framed at home and you can ask about all of the strangers from around the world who logged on to say Happy Birthday!

Nyasia, my little Anthony was once three years old, I had to help potty train him and watch as his mother would follow up my work by shoving the Charmin in my face while saying..."I thought you wiped him!...Well, then what is this?!" That was always followed by the typical male response..."Well at least I got some!...How was I supposed to know there was still something left down there...I'm SORRY!"

He's now a fifteen year old high school freshman member of the swim and water polo teams, he has many e-mail (and female) friends, an allowance, tuition, mom's ransom, etc. "Enjoy their youth while they're young!" Time will fly...

By the way, I'm pretty much free this weekend, except of course for the kids show.

After the cake, "peggao", and potty training, might we be able to hook up for that ever-elusive interview?

I'm also work-free on Memorial Day...

Respectfully,
Harv Roman

Last edited:

Ashley

Recording / Performing Artist
Reaction score
Happy Brthday Wishes

Nyasia;

May your son enjoy his day with happiness and joy and may god bless him and his Family.

Happy Birthday Angel........ Muah..

Ashley

Nyasia

Reaction score
On behalf of Little Racer Jr. (ANgel) I wouldlike to say thanks to you who wished him a Happy Birthday. I will print these out and keep them with my other scrap book stuff so that he can see them when he's older. You guys are terrific.

Love Naya and racer Jr. MUAHHHHHHHHHHHHH :)

Jade

Reaction score
Happy Birthday little one!! May you always enjoy the innocence you have now and keep it close to you always. And Happy birthday to your papa Racer!!!