Saturdays Radio show w/Lamond,Noel,Naya,Shawn

D.J. Paradise

Reaction score
Hello all,
I apologize for the late post but have been crazy busy and this is the first chance I got on the p.c. since the radio show and concert.

First, thanx for the threads and emails about the show. Yes, it was great success and the stats for Saturday were over 4000 listeners.
I'm so proud of that number and will strive to make it bigger. So, thank you for tuning in.

I would like to give a special thank you to the following people who were in my home/studio for the live radio show:
George Lamond & manager
Noel & manager
Nyasia
Juan Nieves (Dark October Records)
Sweet N Sassy & hubby (Dark October Records)
Kirk Ramon (Dark October Records)
Maria Ramos (Dark October Records-gracias for the cake, we all loved it *muah*)
and last but not least, my special host for the evening, Shawn Michael, you did a great job and concidering to replace HighTech,lol....
By the way, thanx for the Movado, I am planning to use towards my cd release,lmao...

Although pressed for time, all the artist still hung out, chatted and spoke to all the listeners. We were all buggin, shooting pics and drinking Coronas,yummy....

The email I recieved about the radio show was incredible !!!
I must say it will be a night to remember for The File. Pictures coming soon !!!!

But, where there is good there is bad, lol.
There were problems with the chatroom and apologize for that. I still dont know what exactly happened but think I cannot run both radio and chat at the same time, so, I might consider asking someone with a room to do the chat for our show. It will still need to be on a nuetral site. I will be working on that, hopefully, this week. Any suggestions, please email me at djparadise2@adelphia.net
Once again, Thanx to those who got in :), for those who were fustrated and lost their patience, lol, thanx for trying.

With all the chaos and excitement on Saturday, we failed to give out the free cd's as promised.
We will take care of that this weekend.

A quick note about the concert:
Although the sound that was rented sounded crappy, everyone looked & performed great.
This show could not be possible without certain peeps, so much thanx to:
Angel Cosme, Cisco, Lenny/crew & The File for all the preperation with this show.
Sheela & Tim for the Hotel hook-up.

Also, love to all I saw and made the haul to Buffalo to show their support.
Cheree-NY
Alex of Latin Nation-NY
Victor Vega-NY
Franco and friends-TORONTO
Alize and friends-ROCHESTER
Andrea Martin and friends-ROCHESTER

Shouts to my Buffalo peeps- Brittany & friends, Chris & friends, holy sh*t, there is too many to try to remember. I am sorry if i forgot ya...

This is longer that expected,lol, but wanted to cover as much as possible.

The support the artist and fans give our show is incredible and we cant say enough about that.
I for one, can say that I am BEYOND lucky to have peeps like Lamond, Noel, Nyasia, etc., come to our studio to hang.
I have been blessed with a talent & have worked and sweated for over 20 years, now, I can honestly say that it has paid off.

I have learned alot of shit in the last 2 years (good & bad)
Made some very good money.
Have also met soooo many great new people in person and via the net.

That is the greatest reward of all--all the great new people.
Sorry for the sappy stuff at the end, but is true...

Peace and God Bless,
Martin "DJ Paradise" Santiago
Buffalo, N.Y.

Krystal

Reaction score
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW Paradise! :)

Thank you so much for your hard work and dedication!

I missed most of the show on Saturday cuz of puter problems but I did get to hear Naya, Noel & George on the radio along with Shawn! :yeey

As for the problems with the chat...you may try getting some info on it(how to log in, etc.) and post it on the various sites so that people will know what to do when they get in there. Cuz I know that whole password thing threw me for a loop LOL Just 1 suggestion for you. :)

Once again thank you for all of your hard work and dedication!

Crystal2001

Reaction score
Ma is totally freakin right...YOU paradise..Are the best.

I was in the chat from the time it started, to the time it ended and some...LOL...And I gotta tell you...I LOVED the mix just as much as I loved all the others. NOBODY can do it live like you can. And thank you for playing my TKA (again)..LOLOL!

I find it amazing how you can have all those artists/producers all up in your studio..Thats just too awesome babes. Im not sure if your having the chat tonight because of all the chat problems..But let us know!!..;)

Nyasia

Reaction score
Martin your the MAN!!!!! and you know it;) you show us nothing but the best hospitality when we go to your place. you are all wonderful people! we had a great time at the studio!, although I did most of the typing because Noel was one finger typing!(he's gonna kill me)!!lolol, George tried to kick me off the computer!, but that's ok, you know I always get the seat back...lololol but all in all I had a great time with my fellow artists, fans and friends.

MUAH;)

D.J. Paradise

Reaction score
The show is back at its regular time,

Dam, getting a little misty here...
You guys know how to make someone feel good, thanx.......

Naya, you are always welcome at my place and the reason you were at the keys so long is that everyone is afraid to kick you off,lol.
You are a biker girl. No one f*cks with a biker girl,lmao!!!!

Anyways, The show is back at its regular time,
5:30 to 9pm E.T. with a simple room (crossing fingers)

Thanx to Jack and all of CF for the continued support.

To get to the music, CLICK HERE.....

Peace and God Bless,
DJ Paradise

J

JackG

no doubt.
We hope to hear support on your show toward ClubFreestyle.com
Without support from people like you we wont get far.

D.J. Paradise

Reaction score
for allowing us in your homes every Saturdays

JackG said:
no doubt.
We hope to hear support on your show toward ClubFreestyle.com
Without support from people like you we wont get far.

There will always be support for Club Freestyle on my show.
We need to help each other and will do all I can to do my part.

-The formula & chemistry of the show itself
-love for Freestyle
-support from artist & fans
-support of the sites
I feel this is why our show is so successful.

Thanx you once again Jack and all of CF for allowing us in your homes every Saturdays.

Peace,
DJ Paradise

J

JackG

Ah SIT -
CF was built on supporting peeps.
We came far and do allot for artists / fans - Producers.
I don't think anyone can doubt that.

Thannks DJ Paradise for your support,
we are big Freestyle File fans.