Sal Collaziano

Sal Collaziano

Heavy Lies The Crown
Reaction score
Hi all. I've been a BIG fan of Freestyle ever since I heard a tape with Stevie B "In My Eyes" and &More "You'll Never Find Another Love". Before that, I was into very heavy metal (very heavy). Anyways, I kept my long hair and bought some Z-Cavaricci's, IOU cardigans, decks (keds) and gold chains. And it worked well for a long-haired Italian. Until the mid 90s when everything started becoming grungy. I always hated that - but not as much as I hated the R&B hip hop scene. Everything was about being a fake gangsta - and that ruined my favorite radio station, Hot 97! Well, I've collected cassette tapes for many years and have everything I've ever wanted on them. Recently, I've been putting together a collection on CD. It's very difficult to buy good CD compilations but I've been doing my best. Very hard to find good music..

Anyways, I was born on September 13th, 1971 - that makes me 29 right now.. I've been visiting clubfreestyle.com over the past few months but really had a problem with the message community! I suggested this one (vBulletin) and here it is! I honestly believe this will make this place RULE the Freestyle Internet. And I really DO hope this place takes off like the owners want it to because it really could single-handedly spark a flame so big, we hear our favorite music on the airwaves again. The artists are still there! Look who's here! Nyasia! :) And others, I know.. I just haven't seen them yet...

Okay, enough of this message. I know you don't wanna be here all day.. Long live Freestyle! Let's make this place happen!

Dude111

Reaction score
Sal Collaziano said:
I've been a BIG fan of Freestyle ever since I heard a tape with Stevie B "In My Eyes" and &More "You'll Never Find Another Love".
I like Stevie B also Sal.....

I have a question for you........ I havent heard the songs you listed by him but my favourite song by him has always been BECAUSE I LOVE YOU (1990) -- Is that considered FREESTYLE??

I have it on a 45 and it sounds beautiful (like it IS indeed analogue) -- Im not sure if it is but it sure does,do you know if it is buddy??

One side of the 45 has the whole song and the other has a radio edited version (Slightly shorter) I think my 45 is MONO.. It doesnt say STEREO and it sure sounds mono........ (I not sure on that)

Sal Collaziano

Heavy Lies The Crown
Reaction score
Hey, Donnie. Good to see you. I don't get here much anymore but every so often I drop by. The song you mentioned is NOT considered Freestyle. It was a pretty huge hit in it's day anyway. It still gets airplay in 2016...

Dude111

Reaction score
Ya I sure love that song alot :)

Yes the activity has died down to almost nothing here and on newyorkfreestyle....... Its really sad.......