safire website????

muzik

Reaction score
Will she ever created a website??? this would be a wonderful opportunity for her to show who she is and what she has done and a great way to reconnect with all of her fans from around the world!

if i knew how to created a website, i would have my unofficial fan website dedicated to her , i have sooo much stuff i would be able to scan , etc... i am sooo surprised this hasnt been done already!!

CandyLandGirl

Reaction score
Hey, Sounds like a Great Idea! I'd be up for building a website dedicated to Safire.
But I would need such info as a Bio, Discography and some pics. if anyone can provide me with such stuff. i'd be more than willing to do Safires website

Sexyangel329

Honorary CF Member
Reaction score
She had a site and the link use to be here on CF but I think its down at the moment i will inquire with he to see if there is a new ste o Ms. Nayaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa does Wilm have a new site lol

taezee

Reaction score
what i dont understand is how even the lowest... no job havin..sitting around watching jerry springer and rasing twelve kids by different fathers ..while waiting for the next welfare check..and trying to pick up the next man.. "women" have there own website page or pages..on migente and similiar sites... but all the "artist" legit or self proclaimed... who need every bit of exposure they can get ..do not take the time to make a decent website... why is that???

ayna

Recording / Performing Artist
Reaction score
Safires site is in the works.
Coming soon!!!

DJ Dee X-Man

Reaction score
Damm AYNA... your age is 15? I was surprise to hear the other day that JESSICA MARIE is also in the same age group as yours. Nice to see FREESTYLE is still flowing through some of our TEENs.

cArLiToS WaY

Reaction score
Boston- The City That Comes To Life After 2 a.m.-
taezee said:
what i dont understand is how even the lowest... no job havin..sitting around watching jerry springer and rasing twelve kids by different fathers ..while waiting for the next welfare check..and trying to pick up the next man.. "women" have there own website page or pages..on migente and similiar sites... but all the "artist" legit or self proclaimed... who need every bit of exposure they can get ..do not take the time to make a decent website... why is that???

Good point! If I was an artist, the first I would have is a website!

Even those artists with one single and little funds have websites! Lets get on the ball, people!

Nyasia

Reaction score
Well she had her website up and decided to take it down, she is no longer performing, she has retired from the scene so I guess she sees no need to have one up. I guess when she decides she wants to put one up she will. But I recall she had some great fans, maybe one of them can make one for her and maintain it, like others do for thier favorite artists?

Nyasia

Reaction score
I got a call from Safire herself, asking me to post this for her.

"My website is in the making, it has nothing to do with funds, just that I am making sure that it is done correctly, I don't like half-assed jobs. So stay tuned, for those interested , my website will be out."

Thank you,

Safire.

tanktruck

Reaction score
San Antonio *~*~The COVER GIRLS are Evelyn,
Nyasia said:
I got a call from Safire herself, asking me to post this for her.

"My website is in the making, it has nothing to do with funds, just that I am making sure that it is done correctly, I don't like half-assed jobs. So stay tuned, for those interested , my website will be out."

Thank you,

Safire.
""Enough Said" put a period on this thread and close it!! LOL j/k :nah

muzik

Reaction score
awesome news!!! i'm sure like everything else she has done, it'll be a great site!! Safire isn't "tacky"!!

I CANNOT WAIT TO SEE IT!!!