Real World San Diego. Frankie

mike4949

Reaction score
For those who was this years San Diego season, what do you guys think of Frankie. For those who don't know who she is, she's the Punk Rock girl with piercings, she has Cystic Fibrocis. She seems like a cool girl, but she seems a little out there. I like how last night, she was up in Robins grill, I really hate Robin. But next episode we also may learn that she is a person who cuts herself when I saw the previews. WHOA!!

Heavenly

Reaction score
mike4949 said:
I really hate Robin.

Now why you got to hatin on ROBIN! You don't even know her......I know Robin personally annd hung out with her a couple of times @ Coyote Ugly. Robin is mad kewl!!! As for Frankie.....she is a little off but I think she does it mainly for attention.....she seems like she just wants to be liked by others!

mike4949

Reaction score
Sorry heaven.LOL

I forgot she's a Tampa gal. How is Robin? I admit Robin is hott though!! But frankie seems cool though dispite she seems a little off.

Heavenly

Reaction score
mike4949 said:
Sorry heaven.LOL

I forgot she's a Tampa gal. How is Robin? I admit Robin is hott though!! But frankie seems cool though dispite she seems a little off.

LMFAO It's ok Mike.....and yes she is a Tampa chic and Tampa is fairly small everyone knows everyone somehow. Robin is fine.... she's out of town right now.

Yea Frankie may seem a little off.....if I ever meet her I will let you know ;)

Heavenly

Reaction score
YOUNG MEGATRON said:
shes a fkn nut job! Next week she will slice her wrist for attention , shes also a sex feind!

Sex Fiend only when she's drunk.....lmfao!

YOUNG MEGATRON

Reaction score
I hate Frankies Dumb ass!! She has hella issues. Who the hell has a fear of big boats?!? I got a big boat she can throw up on, HOW EVER!!!!!!!! If she doese end up boxing with Robin, I hope Robin gets her ass Moped up by Frankie! Frankies rite about Robins lil princess attitude and she gott a way with calling whats his face the "N" word, For That...................................She must Die.

Lil Betty

Reaction score
Robin makes me mad because of her attitude....The episode when she stuck her hands all up in Jaquese's face, pissed me off...cuz i could feel that and it gets me mad....No Hates On her though, she just acts immature alot of the time....Frankie's wierd to me, camerons Goodie Goodie tryin to be Bad Girl, Jaquese is cool, Brad is cool, and so is Randy, but the girls to me are the worse...( I think its cuz i dont get along with girls...lol :hee)

YOUNG MEGATRON

Reaction score
Man , I hope they Go at it !! Real World really hasnt been setting it off since Hawaii, with that alcoholic ass Tongen chick. I want to see Frankie kick Robins Spoiled litttle ass.

LilMsBoop

Reaction score
shes jealous of robin thoat goes back to the whole punkers versus the cheerleaders