Real World/Road Rules Challenge: The Guantlet 2

mike4949

Reaction score
It's that time again for those RW/RR Challenges. It's The Guantlet 2 Rookies vs Veterans. In this format it puts Cast members who participated in many challenges like Syrus(RW Boston) and Mark(RR1) vs those who just started like MJ(RW Philly). The drama starts with a bang. Jo(RW San francisco/Pucks replacement) wanted to leave and call the police so she can leave. Looks like after her season Jo has not seen the rest of the RW/RR seasons and explore that wild sex and hook up is the main plot. Well see.

lachicabella

Reaction score
I don't blame her. She was too disgusted with what was going on. And then they all wanted to know what was wrong and why was she leaving. She doesn't need those people. I think she left for good, she's not coming back.

DreamGirl

Reaction score
Jersey aka the land of jughandles, k-turns and RIG
I still can't believe Veronica isn't there. Got so used to seeing her on these things. As much as people hated her, I liked her. LOL I couldn't stand her on RR Semester At Sea, but when she started doing the challenges is when I liked her.

mike4949

Reaction score
Her and her friend(or lover) Rachel(RR Campus Crawl) is starting their own Reality Show that focus on having people work for their T-Shirt business.

ROXYGURL

Reaction score
DreamGirl said:
I still can't believe Veronica isn't there. Got so used to seeing her on these things. As much as people hated her, I liked her. LOL I couldn't stand her on RR Semester At Sea, but when she started doing the challenges is when I liked her.

OMG... I LOVE VERONICA- AND YES I WANTED TO SEE HER ON THE SHOW- I WAS SUPRISED MYSELF! :boing

mike4949

Reaction score
Jo is gone, Kina is the new Female rookies captian. On the losing team; the team captian has to face one of his or her team mates. Lastnight; The Veterans lost so It was Adam vs a very vocal and wild Derrick. Derrick won so he is the new Capitan(god help them all!!).

lachicabella

Reaction score
I hate Veronica and I hate Derrick LOL. Shoot them both! (Where's my riffle?) :silly