Question For Nelson "ffwd" Cruz???? Or Any One Who Knows About His Work............

Juan V

Reaction score
Question For Nelson "ffwd" Cruz???? Or Any One Who Knows About His Work............

OK I WAS GOING THREW SOME OLD RECORDS TO SELL THEM TO A LOCAL RECORD SHOP AND I CAME ACORSS THIS RECORD ON SUNNYVIEW LABEL BY THE GROUP DYNAMIC BREAKERS THE SONGS NAME IS "KIM" OK THIS SONG WAS MADE BACK IN 1985 AND IT SAYS IT WAS CO-PRODUCED BY NELSON CRUZ AND ALSO MIXED BY HIM? SO IM ASKIN WAS THIS HIS FIRST RECORD TO HAVE DONE WORK ON?..OR NELSON DO YOU NEED THIS 12" BEFORE I SELL IT TO THEM..THANX

NELSONFFWDCRUZ

Recording / Performing Artist & Producer
Reaction score
YES PLEASE!!!

PLEASE GIVE ME A CALL: (718) 591-0590.

THANX FOR THE INFORMATION S(ASSY) "I LIKE DREAMIN'- OMG" - LOL

:p

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY TO EVERYONE!!!

:hearton

Crystal2001

Reaction score
Anyone who knows his work?

That'll be ME..LMAO! Well, I dont know a lot about his work, although I do know him personally and Im talking to him right now as we speak. I saw him perform not too long ago at Club DNA to his hit called "Baby Dont Go" and to also the spanish version to that song. I also went to a recording studio to be apart of his fundraising: ARTISTS AGAINST TERRORISM, with the tragedy that had occured not too long ago. Hes really working hard on that one, so if you want to know what he has been doing lately,it has been that. Also, when I went to drop him off to his house, he popped in some songs that he was working on with others, and let me tell ya, they were HOT. We had some Merengue, dance, AND, a remake of his HIT! So watch out for that one, cause it shall hit you upside the head like BAM!..LMAO! Well, im not sure if I know more, probably do but just cant remember at the moment....:D