PURE TREND *Where are you now*

La Mas Grande

Reaction score
I meant to post this up a while back but just have had so much going on. I recieve a copy of this song and I have to say that I loved it. I was playing in the car and a couple of kids 15-17 yrs old heard it and they loved it. A few asked if they could have it as ring tones. I think it wonderful and promising that the younger generation is feeling you music.
Keep up the good work........

:)

Enigma

Reaction score
Hey that is awesome Diane! :D

That song is off da-hook because it's so smooth sounding. :listen

La Mas Grande

Reaction score
Your right Antonio,it very smooth and well put together. It something I can play and my kids won't groan about it. Again keep it coming hon and let me know where I can get my hand on some more music.

PURE TREND

Reaction score
thanks again everyone!! new music is comming soon!! and i will be posting with out her......which is an old ballad we did back in the 90's so keep an eye out for that this weekand!!

adsqueen

Reaction score
La Mas Grande said:
I meant to post this up a while back but just have had so much going on. I recieve a copy of this song and I have to say that I loved it. I was playing in the car and a couple of kids 15-17 yrs old heard it and they loved it. A few asked if they could have it as ring tones. I think it wonderful and promising that the younger generation is feeling you music.
Keep up the good work........

hey guys. thanks for all the love you're showing PT. :biggrin

speaking of ring tones, i got "where are you now" on my cell phone specially recorded for when PT calls. :heartbeat