PULSE 87 UP ALL NIGHT w Glen Friscia 5.30.08

wonder woman

Reaction score
Concord you are on the ball!!! wow! Thanks so much...My gosh..does it take some work to post these? Hey ok i think i found out what my problem was..now a box pops up telling me the file is too large...my cd is for 80 mins, i guess thats the normal time..im not sure if a blank cd can hold more time...and ur downloads are over an hour...im not sure how or if i can break that down..but im not going to drive u or myself crazy trying to format it to a disc..i will just listen to it through the comp :p Im going to download ur music tommorow to my comp...have to go to sleep for work 2nite:p:mad::p:mad::p:mad::p:mad:...chat with u later...u know something? have u heard from nvanygirl today? she is way cool! Bye!

nvanygirl

Reaction score
Hey Wonder Woman -

I know there are probably a lot of freeware programs out there, but I bought a shareware program for 25 bucks years ago that I still love. It is called Total Recorder (think it is totalrecorder.com) and I use it to record off the web, edit my mp3 files, convert .wav files to .mp3, etc. It has a timer set up on it so I can set up what times I want it to record various streams I have running on my computer - that is how I can record Pulse every weekend. I have stayed with the software because I paid the 25 bucks years ago when I first started recording various things off the web and I have yet to have to pay anything else for it. I get regular updates to the software as part of that original purchase.

I also used it to record all my old Hot 97 tapes that I have into .mp3 files onto my computer and subsequently onto my iPod. I connected my tape player to the input on my sound card and ripped the music off the tapes. I needed backup of the tapes anyway, I played them so much over the years! :) I used to drive my neighbors crazy with them BLASTING during my college years in Boston..... Anyway, that is one option if you want to start breaking various mixes down to a size suitable for burning to an audio CD.

Much easier though to just put it on an iPod if you have one and play it in the car....... :)

Cheryl

wonder woman

Reaction score
oh concord..can i bother u again? Ok glenn was still working the mixes from 2-4 on 5/30/08 also...do u have that mix? After this i wont bug u anymore for any downloads...:D Yeah i was at work and heard only 15 minutes of it..thanks so much

wonder woman

Reaction score
Hiya Cheryl! How are you today? Oh ok so that is how u do every sat night...im not aware of how to do any of that stuff...maybe its my age too...maybe starting to fall out of touch with technology..you seem to be very informed on converting and all of that stuff....but maybe i will check out that site tommorow because i really do want to get these songs on cd..sometimes because of work..im just too tired to stay up or sometimes i go out sat night and unable to hear the music..hey did u convince ur hubby to go with u yet?

nvanygirl

Reaction score
I'm doing well! :) I had so much music I wanted to get on my iPod when I first bought one years ago and given where I live, it isn't as if I really have any options listening to local radio stations - so I had to figure this stuff out! I use it all the time because I edit out all the songs I don't like. I am finding that I dislike almost all the 'dance' version of the pop songs out on the radio now, and since a lot of them find their way into the mixes, I have to get rid of them. Otherwise I spend all my time fast-forwarding through my mixes!

Haven't convinced the hubby yet - I have to go out of town this weekend and meet up with him in FL so I am going to work on him then. Wish me luck on that one....!!

Cheryl

concord93

Reaction score
oh concord..can i bother u again? Ok glenn was still working the mixes from 2-4 on 5/30/08 also...do u have that mix? After this i wont bug u anymore for any downloads...:D Yeah i was at work and heard only 15 minutes of it..thanks so much

That is the mix I posted above Up All Night mix is from 2-4am w Glen:)

wonder woman

Reaction score
thanks...i didnt know.....um um concord? Do u have:D 5.31.08 mix? I am a pain in the butt, i know! after this i wont ask anymore.........thank you once again!!

concord93

Reaction score
thanks...i didnt know.....um um concord? Do u have:D 5.31.08 mix? I am a pain in the butt, i know! after this i wont ask anymore.........thank you once again!!
Yes I do have them I'll post them up later and your not a pain in the butt:) By all means keep on asking:)