Project interview with Nelson"FFWD"Cruz

Crystal2001

Reaction score
Here is the interview I did with Nelson for my Project, I am hoping to do another one, but one that has nothing to do with my project..Just to do for CF...

Crystal: Alright Nelson, my first question for you is...What is your description of Freestyle?

Nelson: Freestyle is very romantic lyrical, high energy, dance music.

Crystal: Now, when you listen to Freestyle now a days, do you feel that it has changed? Because I have made a poll recently, and many people had said that Freestyle has changed..What do you think?

Nelson: Yes, it became somewhat dryer...

Crystal: And what do you mean by that?

Nelson: I mean that it all sounds the same. After a while it just sounds dry.

Crystal: Everyone says that the songs being made now are much shorter than the Freestyle songs back in the days. They even say that the freestyle now is more like techno and dance...Do you think the same?

Nelson: Yes, I do and I think that is what hurt Freestyle the most..

Crystal: Ok, what do you think about young Freestyle fans...Like ME!?..:D

Nelson: How I wish you all could have been there when Freestyle was hot and happening..

Crystal: But do you think that if we were around back then, that we would look at Freestyle diffrently?

Nelson: Yes, I think you would have liked it much more....

Crystal: Whoa..You dont think I like Freestyle enough!? I mean..Look at me man! I am obsessed with TKA!!..But going back to the subject..(look what he started)...:D..Ok, I had asked someone why he thinks that artists went from Freestyle to another genre of music, and he said it was because of money, that money always has to do with it...Is that what you think?

Nelson: We all have to eat and pay bills.

Crystal: When you look around CF, you see a lot of discussions about artists changing their sound..Like recently...There has been talk about TKA and their new albulm and sound..What do you think about all the diffrent opinions?

Nelson: I think that TKA made a very smart choice in changing their musical sounds..

Crystal: You aint gotta ask me this question..LOL..But anyhows, why do you say that?

Nelson: They had to do it, or otherwise they would stay in the past..

Crystal: Was the past that bad?

Nelson: No, the past was excellent, but who wants to live in the past forever? Do you? I know I dont...

Crystal: Wow, you made an excellent point..You are so right..I guess it doesnt hurt to go forward..right?

Nelson: Exactly!

Crystal: So, your final answer..Is that Freestyle has changed...right?

Nelson: Correct

Crystal: For the better or for the worst?

Nelson: worst

Crystal: Wow drooley...Oh, by the way..How does it feel to be called DROOLEY? (I caught him drooling once)...lol!

Nelson: I love it-lol!

Crystal: Wow Nelson, thanks for your time...I really appreciate it...If I have any more questions, I might do another interview thats off this subject..lol..thanks!

Nelson: No problem....

heidee14

Reaction score
Crys...GREAT JOB girlie!

You had really good questions and
Nelson's answers were 'Right On The Money'.
His comments -Made A Point- hopefully it
will sink in people's heads.

Enigma

Reaction score
LMAO Crystal! :D

Great interview, loved all the questions & answers! :cool:

~Antonio

DreamGirl

Reaction score
Jersey aka the land of jughandles, k-turns and RIG
Awesome job!! I also posted a compliment in the bug out thread, so whichever you read first....just wanted to let you know you did a great job :D

By the way, looking forward to talking with ya cause I've been reading the boards and you seem like such an awesome person!! Tak to ya soon

~Megan~

Crystal2001

Reaction score
Wow guys..thanks a bunch..If you liked this interview, wait for what I have in store for you later on!!..:D..Wow, i didnt think a lot of people would like it cause it was actually simple..I wanted to ask Nelson soooo many questions, but I couldnt because it has to stick with my project..But my next one, is gonna be off the hook!..lmao! Im planning things, with out Nelson knowing..I hope he is reading this! Thank you guys once again...

DreamGirl! Hi sweetyyyy! Listen, how bout u hit me up in PM and we chat? I never know when your on, so hit me up..ok girl?...weepppppaaa

NELSONFFWDCRUZ

Recording / Performing Artist & Producer
Reaction score
THANX CRYSTAL!!!

THANX FOR CHOOSING ME FOR THE INTERVIEW, ALL OF THE YEARS OF SUPPORT AND FOR MAKING ME A STAR!!!

:)

I WONDER WHAT YOU GOT PLANNED NEXT!!!

:confused:

Crystal2001

Reaction score
Oh baby..Youd be surprised...;)...Just beware Nelson...Cause im coming after you!!!..LMAO....How would it feel, to do another one with me Nel AKA DROOLEY??