Prince Concert

Delisious

Reaction score
The Beginning of the week was the best catching Prince here on Long Island was a great treat, Not even knowing he was here Because I never watch TV or Read the paper. Well I got a call from Nelson FFWD Cruz who happens to have 3 All Access Back Stage Passes to the Prince Concert. I was like Yeah I want to go. Not thinking it was a big deal. Well OMG It was the most amazing thing I have ever experienced. The Collisieum was packed no where to park. The Fans were insane and I was able to go anywhere. I was there with Manny and Nelson FFWD Cruz. Manny was Star Struck, Nelson was just silent. I wanted to Cry, being the big mush I am. Standing only 5 feet from Prince I could touch him. OMG My heart is still hyper from all the excitment. His show is AMAZING. His Band Was AMAZING. The fans were AMAZING. A Night I will NEVER forget. Big Thank You to Nelson for thinking of me. I think were even now LMAO.

Angela B

Reaction score
AWESOME!!!!!
I am going to see him August 23rd in Philly! I can't wait!!! :)

ROXYGURL

Reaction score
I Won Tickets From The Radio Station Down Here In San Jose... But I Will Be Selling Them.i Want To Go, But I Need The $$$$ More Than Anything. The Show Is On 9/11 At The Hp Pavillion.