"PRAYING FOR AN ANGEL by Marlene Miranda

R

Rhoq

I just received a copy of "PRAYING FOR AN ANGEL" by Marlene Miranda (Special thanks to Edwin Ramos).

Marlene's vocals are simply amazing. She has a very strong and powerful voice that makes Rochelle's vocals sound weak and amateur at best. The song is very good for a remake and Edwin did an admirable job on the music.

I am really looking forward to hearing more from Edwin's upcoming compilation and I sincerely hope that is not the last time we hear from the very lovely and talented Marlene Miranda!

Backdrafts (Queens, NY) will be holding Edwin's record release party on November 16th. I would love to see everyone there. ;)

Edwinramosjr

Reaction score
Kewlz!!!!

thank you Rhoq!!..i'm glad you enjoyed the recording.marline will be performing "praying for an angel" on the 16th @ Backdrafts...and she would be thrilled to see you again(you got crew out here now..lol)..and ofcourse everyone else for that matter!!

thanx!!!!!!!!!!!

e

R

Rhoq

Sounds great, Edwin. I'm looking forward to see you again on November 16th!!!

FR3ESTYLEKING

CF Freestyle GrandMaster
Reaction score
Dohhhhhh!!!!!!! I wanna hear it to :D
My girl Loves "PRAYING FOR AN ANGEL" by rochelle
and now with this SHE'S gonna flip

Good Job EDWIN! :)

Ashley

Recording / Performing Artist
Reaction score
Very Nice song and production.

EXOTICA

Reaction score
MY FAVORITE!!!!!!!!!!!

PRAYING FOR AN ANGEL IS ONE MY FAVORITE FREESTYLE SONGS!!!!!!!!!!I USED TO SING IT TO MY EX MAN ALL THE TIME.... I LIKED THE WAY ROCHELLE SANG IT ... I HOPE MIRANDA SOUNDS GOOD AS WELL...DOES SHE HAVE ANY OTHER SONGS.... LET ME KNOW..... LA EXOTICA!!!!!!!

D.J. Paradise

Reaction score
LOVE IT!!!!!!

The song is off the hook.

We rock it on the File radio show every week so far by request !!!!

Peace