Plus size is so beautiful...

crazygirl

Reaction score
last week i started anew job.. and i work at a company called Urban Bands..
it's a fashion company that owns Ashley Stewart a plus size store.. and marianne.. a missy and plus size store based in Puerto Rico.
well the other day some of the Ashley models came in and let me tell you these women are beautiful plus size women... and i saw pic's of other models and wow.. they leave them skinny all bone models in the dust...
i just love the way this company shows the world that you don't have to be a size 2 to be bueatiful..
beauty comes in all sizes..

:dancepuff

crazygirl

Reaction score
I know that you know that ..
but now it days it seems like every young girl / woman wants to be a size 2 cuz thats "what beautiful is"
and that is so not true...

yburgos7

Reaction score
I agree with you Maci...Let me tell you I always say that...I am big and I am proud...and I love Ashley Stewart...their clothes are awesome!

crazygirl

Reaction score
yburgos7 said:
I agree with you Maci...Let me tell you I always say that...I am big and I am proud...and I love Ashley Stewart...their clothes are awesome!

their clothes is beautiful..and if you see marianne's stuff.. it's aimed for the latino woman.. it's hot.. theywant to get stores in this area.. so far CA is opening a store..
but it's hot stuff

Enigma

Reaction score
I agree I agree don't like boney woman...love some thickness thank you very!

God bless plus woman! :stoned

sugi

Reaction score
I love + size girls/women too, here are some links ;)

...so what about this German girl...:)

http://www.curvydreamer.de/

And these artists homepages...

http://www.ianardo.com/index.html

http://www.thebeautycurve.com/home.html

More big cuties...

http://bigcuties.com/

...And check out this pic forum...:)

http://www.fat-forums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=13

And this canadian cutie...

http://www.gaininggoddess.com/index2.html

There're 100's of pages outthere with BBW's(Big beautiful woman's)...

And you're right Crazygirl : beauty comes in all sizes...;)

michelle28

Reaction score
i hope i can instill in my daughters brain (she's 7) that you don't have to be a toothpick to be beautiful. i think its terrible what the media has done to encourage young girls to be as thin as possible. Most guys I know prefer the girls with some meat on their bones and sexy curves. You're not gonna get that from a bag of bones!! lol

ROXYGURL

Reaction score
crazygirl said:
their clothes is beautiful..and if you see marianne's stuff.. it's aimed for the latino woman.. it's hot.. theywant to get stores in this area.. so far CA is opening a store..
but it's hot stuff

where in CA???? :D

yburgos7

Reaction score
crazygirl said:
but it's hot stuff
Oh I have seen the stores in PR and have bought stuff from them...I love it!!!

Brklyn345

Reaction score
michelle28 said:
i hope i can instill in my daughters brain (she's 7) that you don't have to be a toothpick to be beautiful. i think its terrible what the media has done to encourage young girls to be as thin as possible. Most guys I know prefer the girls with some meat on their bones and sexy curves. You're not gonna get that from a bag of bones!! lol

I agree with you michelle...too many young people fall into that whole "thin is beautiful" BS...I fell into that stuff when I was 15 and I was a gym rat. Right now I'm trying to guide this 19 year old out of that..he went on a crash diet because he was spending time in florida...he left 200 pounds and came back 135 in a span of 2 months.

michelle28

Reaction score
Brklyn345 said:
I agree with you michelle...too many young people fall into that whole "thin is beautiful" BS...I fell into that stuff when I was 15 and I was a gym rat. Right now I'm trying to guide this 19 year old out of that..he went on a crash diet because he was spending time in florida...he left 200 pounds and came back 135 in a span of 2 months.

yeah Brklyn, i also fell into that when i was younger too....i really wasn't taught any different. i also want my kids to understand that people come in all shapes and sizes and that doesn't make anyone any better if they are thinner. ;)

crazygirl

Reaction score
it's sad how young girl fall into that.. " if i'm not a size 2 i an't beautiful "
you should be happy the way you are.. as long as your health ....
you should alway love your self as God made you... and be you... not try 2 be one of them girls on t.v that look like they r going to break if some on touch's them

Liz_Torres

Reaction score
damn and i was thinking of looking into being a plus size model- but im too smalllllll
whahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :'(