please help identify this old school song

Old man

Reaction score
Hi,
Back in the early 80's when rollerskating was big, I heard this song a few times, but haven't heard it since. I can't locate it on the internet which is really strange. It is all sung in a vocorder and some of the lyrics are,
"Murder Rock baby, feel the beat, plug me in, turn me on, and move your feet."
There were a lot of special effect sounds like lasers. Then a higher pitched vocorder voice would say "but we don't have any feet".
That is my all time fav song and it really bothers me that in this day of internet I still can not locate it.
If anyone has heard this song and has info, please let me know. It's driving me crazy, I need this song!
Bill

Old man

Reaction score
Oh hell yeah, it definitely says, "Murder Rock baby, feel my my beat, plug me in, turn me on, and move your feet". It was way before the PC BS.

Thanks

tallflip

Reaction score
the song is called---MIRDA ROCK by Reggie Griffin & technofunk.
It's an old classic funk song. Very hard to find. You may be able to find it to download on Kazaa. I have the original on 12" somewhere.

Old man

Reaction score
tallflip said:
the song is called---MIRDA ROCK by Reggie Griffin & technofunk.
It's an old classic funk song. Very hard to find. You may be able to find it to download on Kazaa. I have the original on 12" somewhere.
AWESOME!!!!!!!
No wonder I couldn't locate it, wrong spelling!
Thank you so much Tallflip, the search for it begins now.
I am so happy, what an elusive song.

THANK YOU!
Bill
PS. Can you email me directly at astronutski@yahoo.com, I'd like to talk a bit more about this?