Players who don't have GAME!!

Heavenly

Reaction score
You know I really hate PLAYERS *yea men and women* who think they got GAME but don't .... they talk alot of ish and say they like you but when you go for it and get your heart out there they start to act like OHHH NOOO I might ruin my reputation and I have to stay single ... no one can't know we're talking URGGGGGGGGGGGGG!! PLEASE DUDE! I'm not the one sweating you it should be YOUR ASS sweating me.... don't try to play a PIMPETTE/FRESCA!!!! LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Ok I'm done venting you peeps can comment now :heee

Sexyangel329

Honorary CF Member
Reaction score
agh uve done my heart proud and I totally agree but sadly thats the way a llot of people roll specially on the net its like they think they got all this game in the world but come o ow if you got to be on the net trying to push up on someon how good is your game really lol. There are a lot of lame as people who get they rocks off taking advantage of other people on the net behind a comp wher ethey can sound as smooth as shit but be talking out they ass. Once youve run into someone like that call tehm out so everybody knows the kind pf person they are cause if you can be that callous hell so can I lol

Heavenly

Reaction score
Sexyangel329 said:
agh uve done my heart proud and I totally agree but sadly thats the way a llot of people roll specially on the net its like they think they got all this game in the world but come o ow if you got to be on the net trying to push up on someon how good is your game really lol. There are a lot of lame as people who get they rocks off taking advantage of other people on the net behind a comp wher ethey can sound as smooth as shit but be talking out they ass. Once youve run into someone like that call tehm out so everybody knows the kind pf person they are cause if you can be that callous hell so can I lol
*high fives @ Sexysis* JU Know it girl .... thats how we're gonna do it.... and you know what .... you're right they think they can play the game better on the net but sadly they realized they're just sad lil boys.....back to the ninetendo...lmfao

Sexyangel329

Honorary CF Member
Reaction score
Its true though people get away with more mierda on the net then actually walking upt o somene and saying wzup.

yburgos7

Reaction score
Heavenly said:
You know I really hate PLAYERS *yea men and women* who think they got GAME but don't .... they talk alot of ish and say they like you but when you go for it and get your heart out there they start to act like OHHH NOOO I might ruin my reputation and I have to stay single ... no one can't know we're talking URGGGGGGGGGGGGG!! PLEASE DUDE! I'm not the one sweating you it should be YOUR ASS sweating me.... don't try to play a PIMPETTE/FRESCA!!!! LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Ok I'm done venting you peeps can comment now :heee
Yep!!! Agree with you 100%!!!

Don't mess with us Frescas!!!!

ThugAnglel

Reaction score
Youre Right Ma! These Wanna Be Players Dont Got Nothing. They Just Wanna Mess With Your Feelings. Who Gives A Rats Ass About There Rep. That Just Makes Me Sick.