People Who Have Info On The Compilation Outta Jersey...read!!!

Elear

Reaction score
There Was A Compilation Released Through A Label Out Of New Jersey. On The Cd It Says " If You Aint Down With Us,Then You Just Aint Down " The Compilation Is Off The Hook. The Person Who Owns The Label Is The Old Skool Group " Nu-Image "
The Last Song On The Compilation Is " Tears In My Eyes " By: Nu-Image. With Added Extra Edits In This Version. Someone Get Back 2 Me A.S.A.P.
Thanx...
Peace,
Benny/Elear

R

Rhoq

The compilation you are asking about is "Stylin' Free 2 - FREESTYLE FINALÉ"

It was released in 1999 on Latif Mercado's Stylin' Free Records. This compilation (along with their 1996 release, "Stylin' Free: THE ALTERNATIVE DANCE COMPILATION, 1ST EDITION") is now available through Metropolitan!!!

http://www.MetropolitanRecords.com

Tony G.

Reaction score
compilation out of Jersey

Actually the label you are reffering to would be Stylin'free Records
The compilation is " 1999 Freestyle Finale" Though it was released in the summer of 2000. The labels CEO is Latif Mercado who also heads La entertainment. The compilation was produced by a producer by the name of Pompeo Messano ,and myself ,
Tony G. of the group Nu Image. The tracks "Tell me why",Tears in my eyes"," False Tears " will be on the Nu Image album which will be released in the spring 2002 with the track "I'll always love you" which is the new single by Nu Image. This single will contain a multi edit mix from producer Patric Enjole of Germany which I believe all the true hardcore freestyle fan is gonna love...

Elear

Reaction score
I Appreciate It Guys...And Tony...Could U E-mail Me Back Some Info? I Wanna Get In Contact With U. Im Also A Freestyle Artist.
BennyBlancoProd@aol.com
All I Need Now Is The Track Listing Guys...
Thanx Once Again.
And To The Producers Of The Compilation? DO NOT CHANGE UR STYLE.....U Have A Good Thing Going. Trust Me.

Peter

Reaction score
Germany.....where the Freestyle Scene is real quie
here you go bro........

1. Drama "Vision of Love"
2. Regina "Dont say goodbye"
3. Tone "Hey Girl"
4. Sisko "False Tears"
5. Sisko/Nu-Image "Tell me why"
6. Natasha "Come back to me"
7. 2Onarize "one last time"
8. Aria "Love you endlessly"
9. Nu-Image "Its you girl"
10. Denisha "Something has come over me"
11. Nu-Image "Tears in my eyes" (bonus)

1999 Stylin Free Records

hope i helped ya.....
Peter:D

francis

Reaction score
France is a desert for Freestyle music...
Peter,

I'm confirming you that Freestyle music doesn't exist in France.

Patrice E. is a good friend of mine and he did a bunch of "unrelased" remixes.
He did one for Tony G's new song.
End of the story. :p

And the song of Tony G is one of the best Old School Freestyle jam that I 've heard since a while ago. Be sure to get your copy when the song will be released (pretty soon).

Later,

Francis

Elear

Reaction score
Bro...The Compilation Is Off The Hook.....Trust Me On That...
Im 1 Tough Critic ;D
Out Of A 10 I Would Give It An 8 1/2 To A 9...A Little Deduction Because Some Melodies In The Breaks Throw Me Off...But Definately Worth The Buy.