Peeps that are going to the copa

QuEeNsGuRL24

Reaction score
Ok i'm really not sure who is going but lets make a meeting place, cause everyone thats been to a freestyle show knows it gets reaaaal packed. So come on peeps let meet up, theres alot of cool peeps i've met on this site and i would like to meet someone of the "new" members.. post up :sflower

HennyLuv159

Reaction score
Sounds like a good idea, any suggestions ?

I went to Club Spirit & I only met 1 Cf member & other members were there.

Which members are going for sure ?

Just whatever you do, dont recommend name tags.......lmao
QuEeNsGuRL24 said:
Ok i'm really not sure who is going but lets make a meeting place, cause everyone thats been to a freestyle show knows it gets reaaaal packed. So come on peeps let meet up, theres alot of cool peeps i've met on this site and i would like to meet someone of the "new" members.. post up :sflower

QuEeNsGuRL24

Reaction score
lmao @ name tags .. well the last copa show last thanksgiving we all met up downstairs near the coat check ... i know myself i will recognize some peeps from the photo section...

I was @ spirit and didn't see anyone :(
thats why i am posting this :)

myonlysweetie

Reaction score
I missed meeting with everyone by the coat check last year.. but I'm sure to be on time this year!!!

HennyLuv159

Reaction score
What time did ya'll hook up on last year ?
What we need to do is get the names of who's going & go to the members photos (mug shots)......LOL
myonlysweetie said:
I missed meeting with everyone by the coat check last year.. but I'm sure to be on time this year!!!

ChuckD

The Gay Lord of Freestyle
Reaction score
Meeting at the coat check sounds good to me.

I'll make it easy for everyone to recognize me.....

http://www.clubfreestyle.com/forum/showthread.php?t=48141

Follow that link to my "sharp dressed man" thread in the photo section. I'll wear that outfit to the Copa, with one small change. I'll have my sleeves rolled up, and on the left wrist will be a really cool watch, and on the right, a bunch of the black and white rubber bracelets.

ricanlips4u

Reaction score
HennyLuv159 said:
What time did ya'll hook up on last year ?
What we need to do is get the names of who's going & go to the members photos (mug shots)......LOL
LMAO.. U need one of those cartelones w/ the NAMES on it!! Like "CF" ! :lame Lol..

ChuckD

The Gay Lord of Freestyle
Reaction score
Ok, now here's a stupid question.....

Where is Copa??? lmao.....I haven't been there since last year, and am trying to remember.....

It's just off the West Belt, right????

QuEeNsGuRL24

Reaction score
hey Chuck the address is 560 West 34th Street at 11th Avenue i'm not sure about driving directions though ...

Just to let everyone know it is the coat check downstairs because there sre 2 of them one os upstairs when u walk in and the other (meeting location) is downstairs there is a coat check and bathrooms and couches down there!!

Lamondfan

Reaction score
I will be there, but probably not until 10:00-10:30. But I know alot of you, so I will be on the look out for you. Last time (in the summer) it didnt get crazy crowded until closer to midnight.