Pain interview sorry it took so long

PaiN711

Reaction score
i been real busy and this is like my first time doing this so sorry if the questions arent specific and stuff but check it out..thanks and to the webmaster of this site feel free to add it to your site

Hey, how are you doing? Good.
So when is the Pain album gonna drop? Late Aug. early Sept.
How many tracks will it be? 12-15.
Who will be featured on it? PAIN Duh? just joking Its a secret.
What role do you play in Pain? Vocalist/Songwriter.
How many members are in pain? Originally 4 now 2.
Who sung what songs and how many members sung it?Check our site for the answer to this one.
Do you plan on doing any more songs with Innocence(girl on Victim of a Brokenheart)? Unlikely but not impossible.
Has the group broken up or they plan on getting back? The groups divided again. I doubt it will ever be whole again.
And releasing an album? The album is coming.
Will the new cd be nationwide? Yes.
Where could we buy it? Where you usually purchase freestyle music and some major stores also. It will be available online as well.
Where are yall located? New Jersey.
How did they come up with the name Pain? They didnt come up with it I (Jay) came up with it. Its the one thing that evryone can relate to.
Do you have a website? Yes, http://painfreestyle.tripod.com
Any comments you would like to give? Yes I want to thank the fans who have stood by us through the years and hope they continue to support us down the road. Also be sure to join our fan club. Details are at the website.

FR3ESTYLEKING

CF Freestyle GrandMaster
Reaction score
Pain Compilation :) :yeey
Will It B Purely Pain or Will
They Have Andre's "True Love"
Included?

mystic

Reaction score
Pain one of my favorites.

Yo if i could find a album or something I would by 20. You guys are truly and have been . One of my favorites and I know my Freestyle. What originality dammmm mmmm yo . :mdance . what can I say . I love each and everysong and know them to. I hope to get a album or something someday from u guys. Im serious my fellow freestyle freaks these guys are good. WEpaaaaa psssss we also share the same last name . SO you probably got your voice from our side of the family. LOL . Peace ONE love MYSTIC:D

Putana

Reaction score
Currently makin' noize in Tampa Bay, Florida. Born
I know I'm a little late on this one....

Man, just got through reading this short interview + info on their website...who woulda think there was such a mess behind one of my favorite Tazmania artists'! Hope the album is slammin' & I can pick it up here in Florida!!!

Pain, U guys are the shiznit!

Crystal2001

Reaction score
OOOOOOOOOOOOO..PAINNNN..LOLOL!! Thank you King for hooking me up with this thread..I did not see it when it was first posted..:hearton