P*ssed OFF!!!!

Company B

Reaction score
Its the worst to be pissed off when your hungry, isnt it?

Well,
my boy "J", who's like my big brother- (yes ladies he's straight, & he's bangin'-lol), he really pissed me off tonight!

BTW, I started "dressing up" again starting this weekend.:)
& Tonight I was going out with some friends to da club, I was dressed up all slutty, & my face was "beat n' painted" - (slang for: my face was looking good & my make-up was done Nice).
Next thing I know, everyone is tired from the night before, & doesnt wanna go out anymore.
Kool. Dissappointed, ...but kool.
I took everything off, & washed my face.

So, its late, & im hungry, so I call my boy up at work (who's stayin' wit me) & ask him if its ok for us & go get some grub when he gets out at 2am cuz im starvin'.
He says yeah.
I wait & wait, & he has a friend of mine call me up from a nightclub saying that he'll be here in 10min to pick me up.
Im like WTF is he doing at da club?
So, ...he shows up, all rushing n' sh*t, & he's like:
"Why arent u ready"?

Im like: Im not gonna get all dressed up to go eat at Denny's, im hungry, lets go.

He says:
Oh, Im going back to club!

ME: The Club??? I thought we waz all gonna go out & sit down to eat
at Denny's or Steak N' Shake???

J: I thought u were gonna be ready to go to da club & go eat after.
Plus all my co-workers are there (the guys), & we got mad free drinks & trees & there's mad b*itches.

(This is a gay club that gets mixed after hours when the straight clubs close).

ME: WHO THE F*CK said anything about me going to the club??? I said I wanted to go out to eat.
& Thats exactly what I had told u!

J: Oh, so bring all ur drag stuff & get ready at da club.

ME: LMAO! By the time im ready, it'll be closing time! Plus the nights almost ova, & I just wanna go eat cuz im f*cking starving! But since u wanna go to da club, & i'm NOT GOING there, go have fun!

J: I'll take u to eat, grab a burger.

ME: UMM HELLLOO??? NO Mc D's or drive thru's are open pendejo!
Denny's & Steak n' Shake are sit-n-eat restauraunts, & ur little buddies will be gone by then.

J: But I wanna go back to da club.

ME: I can see that! So GO!
JUST FORGET IT! - (& I litterally took the money he gave me & thew it at his face!)

J: Ah, c'mon yo, ...dont be like dat.

ME: Well im f*ckin hungry & im f*ckin PISSED, & I thought we had a friggiin plan, but u f*ckd it up. If u were gonna stay at da club then u shoulda TOLD ME, & u diddnt have to come all da way back ova here to pick me up, cuz I NEVA said ANYTHING about going to da club wit u!

J: Damn nicca, u gonna make me feel bad.

ME: GOOD! ...Now get da f*ck out!

So he walks to the door, & as im about to slam it, he holds it, & starts talking to me, I totally ignore him, kick his foot out, & as he started talking again, I cut him off by yelling "Have Fun!" & slamming the door & locking it.
& So, ...he leaves.

I guess I over-reacted. But being the ticking time-bomb that I am, along with being hungry AND pissed, was Definately not a good combination.
But still, that was kinda f*cked up hoow he dissed me & a friend, for stupid sh*t, - (which I know most guys here woulda done the same anyway! -LOL)
C'mon, free drinks, trees, AND hott girls.
I understand where he was coming from, but nicca shoulda AT LEAST let me know WTF was goin' on!
So now he's havin fun, while im here hungry & pissed!
I'll get ova it. :)

tanktruck

Reaction score
San Antonio *~*~The COVER GIRLS are Evelyn,
Drama Queen!! Nah! b just kidding. Yeah! it f#$ked up but you know he's a friend.
So, you gotta forgive and forget. And by the sound of your conversation; sounds like you made him feel guilt already. So, blow it off. By the way this is going to sound stuppid but here goes what do you mean they were giving away free trees. Is that x-mas trees?!?!?

Tank

Company B

Reaction score
LOL@Drama Queen Tank!
I think doing drag again is gonna start bringing out the b*tchy c*unt in me - LMAO!

About trees, ...well, ...u said it not me.-lol.
No, not X-mas trees, but, just think of that lil' famuos herb most like to smoke.:)

tanktruck

Reaction score
San Antonio *~*~The COVER GIRLS are Evelyn,
I was gonna say!!! When does a gay bar give anything away for free except condoms in the door way as you leave.lol Yeah! my best friend is a Drag Queen and man she can have a major attitude. but, she knows better with me cause i'll leave her stranded at the bar to walk or work it home. Cause i'm not the one.lol

Tank

melissa figueroa

Reaction score
lolo company be your so funny....yeah forgive him you already beat him up while he was walking out the door..lol at the drag stuff ready lol..he must be funny too

Lamatrix

Reaction score
lol Ditto see if I had a car and lived near you I would've picked you up and we would have had Denny's. Shiat I love their freakin steak.

LaBettyBoop

Reaction score
LMAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOO Company B! I'm sorry but the way you explained the story made me laugh so "f'en" hard, I had tears coming out my eyes. You sound too much like cousin. The one that I mentioned in another thread that's gay!

To me, it was just a whole BIG misunderstanding! But you a funny "nicca"! :lol

Company B

Reaction score
Tank - LOL, I am not the one either so know I know how u feel.
I also am not the typical Drag Queen. Most of my life is 90% being a typical boricua guy, & most on CF that know me, can tell ya. lol.
But since im into acting, & I AM gay, ...I can pull it off pretty well. (going on about 5yrs)
& When I unleash that female impersonator that has been taking cue for years from Madonna & Freestyle & House acts, even my closest friends are surprised.:)

KENNY- C'mon, you're not THAT old! -LOL!

melissa- yeah he's a sarcastic a$$, lol, & everthing iz kool again.

Lamatrix- LOL! Fo' real mama!
their steak is really good, & I sure woulda left wit u!

BettyBoop- LMAO, I guess im so used to writing my lil' scripts & screenplays that I tend to do that sometimes. But now that everything iz kool, & all is good, I see how tacky I sounded on this thread- lol. Oh well, I guess I needed to vent.:)

Liz_Torres

Reaction score
Oh I'm so damn cranky whenn I'm hungry

LMAO_ for real Company B u'r a drama queen- but it's good to see u everyonce in a while

LaBettyBoop

Reaction score
company B, it's aaaaaaaaallllllllllllllll gooooooooooooood! Believe me! I enjoyed your little "drama" night event! It's cool. Anytime you need to vent, go ahead. I need to laugh a lot more lately! So you're good for my soul right now! :heee

Nyasia

Reaction score
there is a story floating around here on CF, about me and something about knives, and when I get hungry!

CB, that was messed up pa, but you can forgive and forget, and on New Years, just slip him a chocolate shake from McDonalds with a laxative in it!..lol;)

jazzy4u

Reaction score
queens, NYC the best ever, where freestyle will al
Nyasia said:
there is a story floating around here on CF, about me and something about knives, and when I get hungry!

CB, that was messed up pa, but you can forgive and forget, and on New Years, just slip him a chocolate shake from McDonalds with a laxative in it!..lol;)
MALA, I would not want to piss u off LOL.

Krystal

Reaction score
I heard that story bout you and knives Naya! And I'm with Jazzy...don't wanna piss you off! :stoned