Ok this is sad!

Heavenly

Reaction score
Ok I in a Love/Match Website....and I check it occassionally for my mail and who's interested....*don't take it seriously but its just interesting* anyways I get this as one of my emails...

i fill i'm the last breed of what a female needs.i'm cruk & thuged out a lil-bit,respectfule,shawty im worthy.

WTF!!! OMG I was dying .... Yo sorry but that is sad .... did he think he was gonna win me over with this!

taezee

Reaction score
Heavenly said:
Ok I in a Love/Match Website....and I check it occassionally for my mail and who's interested....*don't take it seriously but its just interesting* anyways I get this as one of my emails...

i fill i'm the last breed of what a female needs.i'm cruk & thuged out a lil-bit,respectfule,shawty im worthy.

WTF!!! OMG I was dying .... Yo sorry but that is sad .... did he think he was gonna win me over with this!

so whens your first date???

yburgos7

Reaction score
Heavenly said:

Lil' Jon responded to your ad...you go girl!!!

LMAOOOOOOOO...OMG...that is tooooooooooo funny!!!! Shawty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Itala

Reaction score
Damn! Wack Job..What was he thinking? :nono
Heavenly said:

ChuckD

The Gay Lord of Freestyle
Reaction score
Heavenly said:

Heavenly, you are such a daym snob.

If you didn't like my reply, you just had to delete it.

No need to make my effort all public.